No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That sucks. I'm a girlfriend, but most of the time I'm the one hogging the PS3 lol.
    Taking turns on Uncharted 2 at the moment. Will play Broken Sword later. In the mood for some George Stobbart antics

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
      Wait for the HD remastering on PSN.
      I figured I'd just get it in the bundle, but according to the steam board all the games on it have issues

So yeah, that hd remake sounds awfully nice right now.

Comment

• RockBand 3, wow just wow!

Comment

• About to begin the Twenty20 Super League on International Cricket 2010, which is going to take FOREVER to complete.
          See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by DONNIemo View Post
            RockBand 3, wow just wow!
            This is going to sound so typical of me, but is there any Muse stuff on there?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kruspe12 View Post
              This is going to sound so typical of me, but is there any Muse stuff on there?
              None on disk, but I think you can buy some.

Wish you had this game, would be soo cool to play with friends online in a band.

I wish they would release the keyboard already here in Aus!!

Comment

• yeah, that would be awesome. Might have to look in to it

Comment

• Indeed you should, I have all 3 Rockbands now, and all the Guitar Hero's.

Comment

• Balls-deep in my first-ever playthrough of REmake(Archives version for the Wii). What a fuckin' game. The atmosphere is absolutely perfect -- lighting, ambient noise, the occasional thunder -- it's glorious. My favorite thing about it though, is that it's just different enough from the original game to make it like a brand new experience. I'm having a blast with it. My only issue is, I like to play in short spurts and then go about doing other things, so I save a lot. I only just failed at saving Richard and I've already saved 12 times. I'm running low on Ink Ribbons.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                      Balls-deep in my first-ever playthrough of REmake

U iz pullin my tail?
                      Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 12-27-2010, 02:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                        My only issue is, I like to play in short spurts and then go about doing other things, so I save a lot. I only just failed at saving Richard and I've already saved 12 times. I'm running low on Ink Ribbons.
                        Make sure to save in several slots, otherwise you will be stuck like I was once and could not proceed.
                        Freedom of Information.

Comment

• How so? I never had that problem. I did on Code: Veronica though because of the extremely bad character-crossovers. I didn't encounter anything on REmake that made it unplayable, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trent View Post
                            Make sure to save in several slots, otherwise you will be stuck like I was once and could not proceed.
                            This is advice to go by. In the original I played as Chris for the first time, and ran out of ammo fast. I got to the save room where you meet Rebecca, and had about 5 rounds left. I was playing on advanced mode, and so there where I think 3 zombie outside that door. I managed to get by those, and in the next room I blasted one zombie and made it into the bedroom with no ammo.

It's the bedroom where the zombie pops out of the closet...killed me in one chomp.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                              How so? I never had that problem. I did on Code: Veronica though because of the extremely bad character-crossovers. I didn't encounter anything on REmake that made it unplayable, though.
                              The problem is when you play on hard mode and you run out of ammo (which was also what happened to Humor Tumor).

Specifically I remember playing REmake as Chris having little ammo left, health indicating red and 1 saved slot. The problem was when the zombies woke up as super zombies, I simply had no chance to proceed further in the game.
                              Freedom of Information.

Comment

• I'm back to playing the Vietnam pack on Battlefield: Bad Company 2.
                                See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X