No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been indulging myself with the Steam sale, so I've been playing Left 4 Dead, Team Fortress 2 and Half-Life 2. Games that I unfortunately never had the chance to play before.
    See you in hell.

Comment

• ^What's your Steam ID? We should play sometime!

Comment

• still workin' on this god forsaken game. its like every time i get close to finishing the quest, there's always 1 skill requirement that i never meet which makes me go and level up yet again just to reach it and finally finish it. i'm already running out of levels to gain.
        Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
          ^What's your Steam ID? We should play sometime!
          It should be ADPolicenaut, same as my PSN.
          See you in hell.

Comment

• Mass Effect 2 is one of the greatest games I've ever played. That is all.

Thinking about starting Heavy Rain next...

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
              Mass Effect 2 is one of the greatest games I've ever played. That is all.

Remember to press X for Jason That scene will forever be in my mind with that bloody game.

Now currently finishing Trials and Tribulations (Ace Atourney) and will soon play the first chapter after. Soon PC wise I will do a complete Half Life Marathon again, if the rumours are true that Black Mesa source is indeed coming out this month.

Comment

• Finished Tron Evolution, quite a short game, took me maybe 5 hours? I wasn't really keeping track and the game doesn't tell you. It is nice enough to tell you how many times you died during the game though, i died 72 times and only 2 of those were through combat, the rest was from falling or crashing the light cycle due to poor controls and camera. Story was ok but not completely necessary, it just adds a little backstory. Tron 2.0 wipes the floor with this.
                Last edited by rewak; 01-01-2011, 07:02 AM.

Comment

Mass Effect 2 is one of the greatest games I've ever played. That is all.
                  I agree. Sod Resident Evil, Mass Effect is a fantastic series and I love it and can't get enough.

Comment

• Been playing Splatterhouse a lot recently, not had so much crazy fun with a game in a long time.

Thinking of moving onto Gran Turismo 5, while waiting for Mass Effect 2.
                    Finally playing 1.5. Woo-Hoo!!!

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigma_632 View Post
                      Been playing Splatterhouse a lot recently, not had so much crazy fun with a game in a long time.

Thinking of moving onto Gran Turismo 5, while waiting for Mass Effect 2.
                      Splatterhouse was fun. I'm still not done with it but I'm taking a break from it to do some Dragon Age. Splatterhouse is fun because its gory and funny, it doesn't take itself seriously and that gives it a good laugh.

I'd recommend Gran Turismo 5 if you have a steering wheel and if you are not into trophies.

Comment

• Taking a break from Splatterhouse myself.

Moved on to GT5 just Gold medal'd all the first licence and got 2 cars, don't need to buy one now, lol.
                        Finally playing 1.5. Woo-Hoo!!!

sigpic

Comment

I just wish that game was available for PC.
                          Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trent View Post
                            I just wish that game was available for PC.
                            originally it was if i remembered, unless that was Alan Wake i was thinkin' of.
                            Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• Originally posted by Branden_Lucero View Post
                              originally it was if i remembered, unless that was Alan Wake i was thinkin' of.
                              Yeah it was Wake, Rain was always for a motion controller console.

Comment

• I just do not want to get a PS3 for that game.

Unless you guys have some good arguments of getting a PS3?
                                Freedom of Information.

Comment

Working...
                                X