What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Coughs* PC *Coughs*

ASUS N61JA has been the second greatest purchase Ive done solely for myself, following close the Logitech MX518 I got in 2007.

Home entertainment, gaming (both social and private), plus all the creative shit you can do associated with games. Unfortunately with the exclusive titles and bad ports, you have to know how to troubleshoot and problemsolve, but its not a 100% norm.

More than personal preference, though, nowadays its mostly about whom youre playing with. Gaming has become a socially acceptable (more or less) hobby, and even though exclusives decide a lot, I would say its the people you intend to play with, who already matter, or will matter more. Although, if youve got the money to spend, that becomes a nonissue.

Comment

• Decided to play RE3 on the gamecube because ive never completed it on htat copy. Playing through this game reminds me of how bad I am at the older RE games haha, I was playing on easy and I still managed to die 3 times! theres no way im going to attempt it on hard! at least not for a while. Also I have yet to successfully finish a game of mercs. I can never reach the end!
      Any wya, apart from me sucking at this game I still loved it and it even managed to make me jump due to a few forgotten scares , also the Nemesis still makes me panic when ever he comes bursting into a room haha

Comment

• Currently playing through Half-Life 2 for the first time. Decent game.
        See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
          ^ Or be a rich snobby bastard like me and get all three for Christmas three years in a row. Wii in 2006, 360 in 2007, PS3 in 2008.
          i got a 360 in march or april 2006, a PS3 in february 07, and a wii in September 07. then they all stopped working in 2009. got a new 360 in august 09, a new ps3 in november 09, and a new wii (for collector's purpose only) in november of last year. i will never buy a launch console ever again.
          Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• I think I'm just gonna play DAO until ME2 comes out in 3 weeks. I pretty much have nothing else to play.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
              Currently playing through Half-Life 2 for the first time. Decent game.
              I hope for your own sake that youve completed the original HL, HL:BS and HL:OP?

Ive always preferred the original Half Life to HL2, though. Level design, background music and sounds. Its an incredible game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Member_of_STARS View Post
                *Coughs* PC *Coughs*

ASUS N61JA has been the second greatest purchase Ive done solely for myself, following close the Logitech MX518 I got in 2007.

Home entertainment, gaming (both social and private), plus all the creative shit you can do associated with games. Unfortunately with the exclusive titles and bad ports, you have to know how to troubleshoot and problemsolve, but its not a 100% norm.
                That's why I wondered if Heavy Rain is available for PC. I have a top notch PC that I sat up March last year.
                Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Ok for the last week I've been on Dragon Age Awakening still no sing of the ending yet only been on for 8 hours though I've spent more Time on Assains Creed Brotherhood and Castlevania Lords Of Shadow im not kidding but Lords Of Shadow is really long im up to Chaptetr IX.
                  Last edited by Sephiroth; 01-04-2011, 03:12 PM.

Comment

• I started on Dragon Age: Awakening long time ago but gave up shortly after because I had a terrible start with the character setup...

I can't wait for Dragon Age II though!
                    Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Originally posted by Member_of_STARS View Post
                      I hope for your own sake that youve completed the original HL, HL:BS and HL:OP?

Ive always preferred the original Half Life to HL2, though. Level design, background music and sounds. Its an incredible game.
                      Of course. Well, I've played Half-Life and Opposing Force. Haven't played MUCH of Blue Shift to be honest.
                      Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 01-04-2011, 06:49 PM.
                      See you in hell.

Comment

• Going to play Silent Hill 2 soon. Freaking love that game and James Sunderlands naiivety

Comment

• Originally posted by Kruspe12 View Post
                          Going to play Silent Hill 2 soon. Freaking love that game and James Sunderlands naiivety
                          Hell yeah, that game delt with so many adult issues and ideas, it was amazing for its time. I love it.

Comment

• Currently playing: Half-Life 2, Call of Duty: Black Ops and Team Fortress 2.
                            See you in hell.

Comment

• I love the Silent Hill series. Still haven't finished Homecoming though. I hope that the next game will be good and stay true to what the series is about. I'm getting sick of all the remaking and rebooting trends that are going on

Comment

• Birth By Sleep is a great game. Three different intertwining storylines with three very different characters. I'm a huge fan of the Kingdom Hearts series and I'm loving this game(finished with Ventus's story and now on Terra's), but I just wish we'd get a full-fledged console sequel to Kingdom Hearts 2...AKA, Kingdom Hearts 3. Not for quite a few years, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X