What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kruspe12 View Post
    I love the Silent Hill series. Still haven't finished Homecoming though. I hope that the next game will be good and stay true to what the series is about. I'm getting sick of all the remaking and rebooting trends that are going on
    Yeah I got stuck in homecoming and just gave up, it looked nice but was shit, didnt like the Wii one either, they are all horrible now that Konami dont make them. God damn shame Argh don't get me started on how much it angers me lol.

Comment

• A little pissed, I just got Fable III, Assassin's Creed Brother Hood, and Fall Out 3 ( along with New Vegas) So I go to play them any my only xbox controller decided to blow out on me. It randomly disconnects now. I Got back into Pokemon Soul Silver to pass time before I get a new controller lol

Comment

• This weekend I guess I'll finish up God of War. I thought I'd give that series a spin (as I bought into the hype), but honestly...the first installment is sooo boring; I don't see what the appeal is. Not to mention that Kratos is almost as unlikable a protagonist as RE4 Leon.

Needless to say, I'll be skipping out on parts 2 & 3.

After that, it's time to try and finish up tactical challenges 4 & 6 in Vanquish. I'll either finally get the platinum trophy, or rip my hair out due to the frustrating difficulty of those two challenges.
        Last edited by Jill's Boob; 01-06-2011, 09:39 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
          After that, it's time to try and finish up tactical challenges 4 & 6 in Vanquish. I'll either finally get the platinum trophy, or rip my hair out due to the frustrating difficulty of those two challenges.
          Here's a guide that'll help you clear challenge 6.

sigpic

Comment

• Killzone 2...can't wait for KZ3
            Spoiler:

Comment

• Gran Turismo 5.

After waiting for around an hour or more for it to update and then install, I have finally managed to play the game. It's quite good, visuals are really nice. I just need to brush up on my driving skills again (female driver, beware!)

Comment

• Still playing through Half-Life 2 and trying to survive the damn airboat level in the drainage ditch. Civil Protection are throwing everything they've got at me.
                See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                  Here's a guide that'll help you clear challenge 6.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost...postcount=3173
                  Thanks a lot. I'll give this a shot, but I think I first need to play through the campaign again just to shake off the rust. I really wish I'd just stuck to the tactical challenges after beating the game on hard, instead of now having taken a month (or more) off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                    Still playing through Half-Life 2 and trying to survive the damn airboat level in the drainage ditch. Civil Protection are throwing everything they've got at me.
                    You have to collect the red blinking orbs for nitro.

Comment

• I'm at Ravenholm, the airboat level wasn't too bad. Easily my least favourite part of the game so far.
                      See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                        I'm at Ravenholm, the airboat level wasn't too bad. Easily my least favourite part of the game so far.
                        There are going to be some interesting parts, I disliked the airboat sequence aswell with the exception of parts you had to get off of it. They somewhat nailed a sense of isolation, it felt like the boat was the "save room" (RE terms).

Still, no part has been as good as the surface levels in HL1, particularly "Surface Tension".

Comment

• I'm looking forward to my trek through Ravenholm, sounds like it's going to be rather exciting. The gravity gun will definitely come in useful I think.
                          See you in hell.

Comment

• Ravenholm was awesome, enjoy it!
                            Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Meh, with the exception of a rather interesting character and a semi-boss battle-esque sequence, its a forgettable level. Cool things start happening after Ravenholm.

Comment

• Well, there is no need to spoil it for him, now is there?
                                Freedom of Information.

Comment

Working...
                                X