No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I finaly finished Castlevania Lords Of Shadow it took me 2 weeks to get that game finished I have to say im not a big fan Castlevania that this one was good I thought it was quiet good especially with it been a reboot know it's back to Assain's Creed Brotherhood.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trent View Post
      Well, there is no need to spoil it for him, now is there?
      No spoilers from me.

Comment

• I'm playing a combination of Halo Reach, Dragon Age: Origins and Final Fantasy XIII (ah...still).

Comment

• Playing BC2: Vietnam at the moment.

Just had an awesome in-game experience today:

We were two people in my squad, there was a small base that was critically important for us to capture. The base had around 5 - 6 Vietcong, we attacked and against all odds we captured the base. I killed 4 people in the attack.

My nick name is Raris.
          Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
            I finaly finished Castlevania Lords Of Shadow it took me 2 weeks to get that game finished I have to say im not a big fan Castlevania that this one was good I thought it was quiet good especially with it been a reboot know it's back to Assain's Creed Brotherhood.
            I started playing that one a few weeks ago, and I could only play it to the point of getting up to the Ice Golem before it just got nothing short of boring. I watched a few YouTube videos about later stages so I'm under the impression it's just one of those games that is a slow starter. I still absolutely hate the camera style regardless; it's just too fixed for me.

I actually Platinum'ed on Borderlands two nights ago, and will be playing the DLC very shortly. Joyous rapture confirmed.

|AA|
            sigpic

Comment

• I'm currently playing Cthulhu Saves The World, Raskulls and ilomilo on XBLA. All very fun games. Cthulhu Saves The World is funny. He rises to destroy the world, some mysterious man steals his power and says the only way for him to regain them is to become a true hero - so he can get his powers back and destroy the world. Some funny lines too.

"When Umi gazed upon the mighty Cthulhu, she did not see a crazed octopus-dragon man. Instead, she saw this:"

*Insert picture of Cthulhu standing shoulders back looking really handsome and sexy*
              Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 01-08-2011, 11:14 AM.

Comment

• Looks like you're having a good time. About to hit on many play station 1 classics with the projector and sound set up, hitting on the nostalgia with friends. Good times ahoy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Trent View Post
                  Playing BC2: Vietnam at the moment.

Just had an awesome in-game experience today:

We were two people in my squad, there was a small base that was critically important for us to capture. The base had around 5 - 6 Vietcong, we attacked and against all odds we captured the base. I killed 4 people in the attack.

My nick name is Raris.
                  Where were you when Battlefield 2 was at its peak? I dont know if TacticalGamer.com has any BFBC2 servers, but if they do, I highly recommend them. Its a teamwork oriented community, youll find mature and fun people (most are very skilled aswell) who appreciate good squadplay, with Teamspeak connecting squads aswell.

And indeed they do-
                  Another fun game with talking squadplay via teamspeak. This time we are experimenting with using smoke to provide cover and let us move forward, and it worke...

Comment

• Considering buying Mass Effect on Steam.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie Fred View Post
                      Looks like you're having a good time. About to hit on many play station 1 classics with the projector and sound set up, hitting on the nostalgia with friends. Good times ahoy!
                      You have a projector set up? RE2 on a big projector screen = win. Did you manage to get Deadly Premonition?

Comment

• Yes it is awesome, pictures for it soon! Also deadly premonition is back in my hands for your next game to play
                        People should go back to the classics sometimes, it's great dub :-D

Comment

• Are you playing it now with the projector? What games have you been playing, any classic RE games? x

Comment

• I've been playing the new AvP game, which would be fine if the enemies would stop glitching and levitating in mid-air.

Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 01-08-2011, 01:25 PM.
                            See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Member_of_STARS View Post
                              Where were you when Battlefield 2 was at its peak? I dont know if TacticalGamer.com has any BFBC2 servers, but if they do, I highly recommend them. Its a teamwork oriented community, youll find mature and fun people (most are very skilled aswell) who appreciate good squadplay, with Teamspeak connecting squads aswell.

And indeed they do-
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yOmOWaQq5s
                              I was around in the BF2 era. Heck I was around in the BF1942 era.

Are you part of that community? What is your in-game nick?
                              Last edited by Trent; 01-08-2011, 04:35 PM.
                              Freedom of Information.

Comment

• finished all 50 steam achievements for New Vegas. i was gonna wait for my friend, but screw it, tired of going to his house and find him 90% of the time not there. so here it goes Heavy Rain, the game everyone seems to either love or hate.
                                Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

Working...
                                X