No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sony's decided to come into 2011 fighting, slapping up post on the PS Blog focusing on this year's PS3 exclusives.

Did Microsoft forget to throw money at publishers this year?
    See you in hell.

Comment

• Can honestly say none of those titles interest me. The only one I'm actually interested in watching is Uncharted 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
        Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Whoa. Vanquish is a fantastic game, what are you talking about?
        I have to agree - Vanquish is pretty awesome. I bought it for $35 (definitely not worth full price), and despite me not being the biggest Mikami fan around...I admit this game is hella fun. It does have a short campaign, but the gameplay mechanic makes the game actually fun to replay. Not to mention the bruising difficulty of the tactical challenges - you'll die often, but you just want to keep coming back for more.

However, the characters and plot in Vanquish make RE4 seem like Shakespeare. (I love how Luis & Leon's relationship mimics Romeo & Juliet! )
        Last edited by Jill's Boob; 01-10-2011, 12:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
          However, the characters and plot in Vanquish make RE4 seem like Shakespeare. (I love how Luis & Leon's relationship mimics Romeo & Juliet! )
          See, that's why Chris was a better protagonist in RE5 than Leon was in RE4. He was a MAN.
          See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
            Can honestly say none of those titles interest me. The only one I'm actually interested in watching is Uncharted 3.
            Just curious...which 2011 360-exclusives are you interested in then?

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
              Just curious...which 2011 360-exclusives are you interested in then?
              I don't just play the 360. I'm interested in the 3DS and a lot of titles which are coming out for that, Gears of War 3 and Mass Effect 3. All current/upcoming PS3 exclusive titles don't interest me and that's why the two PS3s in my house are mainly to play blu-rays.
              Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 01-10-2011, 02:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                I don't just play the 360.
                I never said you did. No need to get defensive. I was simply asking because, I don't care what anyone's tastes are, PS3 has a much stronger lineup than 360 in 2011, especially considering the only 360-exclusive you could mention was Gears 3 since Mass Effect 3 is no longer exclusive. Most of Xbox's 2011 is gonna focus on bullshit Kinect hand-waving crap. I own all 3 consoles but it's easy to see that the PS3 is the best option for gamers this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                  I never said you did. No need to get defensive. I was simply asking because, I don't care what anyone's tastes are, PS3 has a much stronger lineup than 360 in 2011, especially considering the only 360-exclusive you could mention was Gears 3 since Mass Effect 3 is no longer exclusive. Most of Xbox's 2011 is gonna focus on bullshit Kinect hand-waving crap. I own all 3 consoles but it's easy to see that the PS3 is the best option for gamers this year.
                  I'm not defensive. You asked what 360 titles I'm gonna play this year, I said I don't just play 360, and my main interest was the 3DS and its line-up. Don't see the relevance considering I just said the PS3 titles don't interest me, and they don't. The 3DS is the main console for me this year, handheld or not. It's not just bringing new games out which I can't wait to play, but it's renovating one of my favourite games (Zelda: OoT). I've been a Nintendo fan for every generation except this one and (perhaps) the last one (The PS2 was obviously the best console last generation). ME3 may not be exclusive but it's the only console where you can make a Shepard from start to finish and not have to resort to a short narrative where you only make key decisions and that's it. I wasn't out to make it a competition of how many 360-exclusives I could mention, you asked me what I was interested in and I told you. The 3DS is the best option for gamers this year in my opinion. Bear in mind a main interest for me in consoles at the moment is the indie games, which the PS3 doesn't offer at all. Even one of my favourite arcade games (Super Meat Boy) isn't on PSN. I've not seen much of the 360's line-up this year but I imagine most of my time spent on it will be indie games, the summer of arcade and GOW3/ME3. Other than that, my year is going to be on the 3DS. <3
                  Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 01-10-2011, 03:08 PM.

Comment

http://www.vg247.com/2011/01/10/sony...up-on-ps-blog/

Did Microsoft forget to throw money at publishers this year?

Most of those games are either being made by Sony devs or the IPs owned by Sony, all the money in the world will not get those.

Also: No More Heroes: Heroes’ Paradise is just a port of the Wii game (which blows, btw).
                    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• This year is all about PC, oh yes. Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Dragon Age 2, Mass Effect 3, Elder Scrolls: Skyrim, and many more, has got me stoked. My new PC rig will be ready to play these in max detail with Direct X 11 so I can't wait to soak into the art and visuals the artists will come up with.

For now I am looking forward to the PS3's lineup more, home console platform wise, due to some of the big titles (Kill Zone 3, Resistance 3, and Uncharted 3) I have enjoyed on the platform so far. And the upcoming homebrew updates is going to be great to adding a nice few tweaks and features that will better fit me. But I am curious to see what Microsoft will show at GDC/E3 for some of their core title reveals, they always seem to keep a few good surpises.

But hell everything this year is going to great for all consoles, it's going to be one of the best damn years in gaming (1997, 2004, 2007 anyone?) and we've still got plenty of juice left out of all the systems.
                      Last edited by Zombie Fred; 01-10-2011, 03:29 PM.

Comment

• LOL @ another platform battle.

Playing Metro 2033. A good shooter. Thats all I can say for now.

Comment

• It's not another platform battle. I'm just saying none of the PS3 exclusive line-up interest me and 2011 is going to be a year for Nintendo for me. I don't defend Microsoft just for the sake of it, I just prefer the console and prefer the games on it. I preferred Sony last gen and preferred Nintendo every gen before that. I'm fickle. I prefer whichever one pleases me best that generation. It's not for a lack of trying them, I've tried Killzone 2, LBP, Uncharted 1 and 2. Just not that into them.

The 3DS on the other hand, I'm very looking forward to. I love the Nintendo DS, I've had a blast on it and it's my favourite handheld ever and I enjoy it only slightly less than console gaming. The 3DS has a fantastic line-up and the 3DS has much more power than the DS, and a lot of my childhood loves (I was a huge N64 fan) are coming to it. And on the virtual console, I'm going to be able to play my portable Zeldas like Link's Awakening etc.
                          Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 01-10-2011, 04:22 PM.

Comment

• Sniping in BC2V is awesome. In a around I had 20 sniper kills and an 8 kill streak.
                            Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Well that's it, ladies and gentlemen. Under mounting political pressure and economic sanctions placed upon me, I have buckled and caved in. I have bought World of Warcraft. The terrorists win.
                              See you in hell.

Comment

I sold my soul to Satan.
                                Thats pretty much what I read.

Comment

Working...
                                X