No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aha, you was talking to John via the battlenet system and not actually on the same server. I was given the impression you two were in the same world, fighting together, etc, due to your wording. Hopefully you wont get hooked and be glued to the computer like some people I have known in the past - some people I have known that were on there religiously ruined many great oppotunities they could of had in their life. Luckily they are doing great now and look back at the game with shame.

Thank god I don't see any appeal to the game for me.

Comment

• Mass Effect 2 Demo
      sigpic

Comment

• Yes, it appears that I too have been blighted with the internet cancer that is World of Warcraft. I don't even like fantasy or magic, or any shit like that. Though there is something inherently addictive about building up a character, exploring a world and gathering resources.

I can certainly see why it's popular, though as long as I keep that in mind, it won't become an addiction for me.
        See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
          Though there is something inherently addictive about building up a character, exploring a world and gathering resources.
          Dear god, he has already entered "step 1".

Don't do it, Mr. Spencer!

World of Warcraft almost destroyed my future, fortunately I woke the hell up and redeemed myself.
          Freedom of Information.

Comment

Yes, it appears that I too have been blighted with the internet cancer that is World of Warcraft. I don't even like fantasy or magic, or any shit like that. Though there is something inherently addictive about building up a character, exploring a world and gathering resources.

I can certainly see why it's popular, though as long as I keep that in mind, it won't become an addiction for me.
            Give us your stats. What class are you playing and what are you gonna be (healer/dps)? Are you playing on US servers?
            Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 01-12-2011, 11:08 AM.

Comment

• I need some suggestions on which games to play on PC. I'm getting a bit tired playing BC2:V for many hours straight (went up 2 ranks this week).
              Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trent View Post
                I need some suggestions on which games to play on PC. I'm getting a bit tired playing BC2:V for many hours straight (went up 2 ranks this week).
                Depends. Whats your taste? FPS, RPG, RTS, multiplayer, singleplayer, et cetera. If youre bored of BC2:V, then might I suggest Battlefield 2 mod called "Project Reality". Pure teamwork, good company on VOIP, great communities.

If you havent played STALKER yet, Id suggest original STALKER with AMK mod + a compilation of mod packs Ive compiled. One of the greatest single player experiences guaranteed.
                Last edited by Member_of_STARS; 01-12-2011, 12:37 PM.

Comment

• Oh man, I'm gonna get my soul devoured again by Fallout 3, this time on PC...
                  I got all the achievements on the Xbox version and now here we go again with the GFWL version. What I hate is the random crashes (and I thought the Xbox version was glitchy ¬_¬), but I guess I'll get used to it (LOTS OF QUICKSAVING).

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by Member_of_STARS View Post
                    Depends. Whats your taste? FPS, RPG, RTS, multiplayer, singleplayer, et cetera. If youre bored of BC2:V, then might I suggest Battlefield 2 mod called "Project Reality". Pure teamwork, good company on VOIP, great communities.

If you havent played STALKER yet, Id suggest original STALKER with AMK mod + a compilation of mod packs Ive compiled. One of the greatest single player experiences guaranteed.
                    You seem a bit old school, BF2 is nice but it's a while now since it was released.

I think I tried STALKER before, but I will give it another try now that you mention it. I'm up for any PC game categories. What do you think about the newest Civilization?
                    Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Mainly being my import copy of 9 hours 9 persons 9 doors, Mafia 2, metro 2033 and red dead redemption undead nightmare.

Comment

• done with Heavy Rain. can't believe how short that game really is if you don't go for all the endings.
                        Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
                          See you in hell.

Comment

• well i'm movin' far away from Crash Course. who in the hell would make such a game? man, i can barely gain 1 gold medal off the European levels, but the rest are either Silver or Copper. the Japanese levels are just outright ridiculous.
                            Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
                              Don't you hate that game?
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                                Don't you hate that film?
                                I've fixed that for you (Seriously though , about only 1/4 of the game was you having control in the game with gameplay with the rest just being cut scenes. A total shame considering how great Snake Eater pacing was compared to what we got in the fourth chapter).

Still juggling between Edgeworth: Investigations and Peace Walker (now that's a much more gameplay orientated game).

Comment

Working...
                                X