No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I finaly got around to playing Resident Evil Zero again after abouts 2 years I've only done the Train part but im not really in a rush to finish the game.

Comment

• Everytime i pick that up i usually lose interest right after the train, i dunno why.

I'm trying to play through the first Siren game right now, i dunno if i'll stick with it, it's a bit tedious.

Comment

• My bro let me play this game on his phone... Angry Birds... and boy is it addictive.

Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by rewak View Post
          I'm trying to play through the first Siren game right now, i dunno if i'll stick with it, it's a bit tedious.
          If you can stick with it, it's awesome. But hard as nails. You will die. A lot. On the plus side, I never felt it was a cheap, 'You cheating whore of a machine!' Hunter tag style kills. There was always a way to do it, but I didn't always get it right.

Also, it's one of the few games that fucking terrifies me, which is a plus. And the storyline is like pouring molten LSD into you brain.

I'm busy re-doing Dragon Age Origins, now I have all the DLC. Just beaten the DarkSpawn Chronicles and Leliana's Song. Gonna beat the main game with a new character, then do Witch Hunt and Awakening. And the other DLC.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
            I'm busy re-doing Dragon Age Origins
            Love.

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
            Witch Hunt
            What is this that you speak of? By the gods, I must try this!

As I mentioned earlier, I'm looking forward to DAII.
            Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Considering playing Call of Duty: Black Ops.
              See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trent View Post
                Love.

What is this that you speak of? By the gods, I must try this!

As I mentioned earlier, I'm looking forward to DAII.
                Apparently, it's a confrontation with Morrigan. Not shockingly, I haven't played it yet...but I imagine it'll be interesting.

Comment

• Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded.

Wow, Squenix knows how to work that DS for all its graphical capability. Who says games look shitty on it?

Looks especially nice on my DSi XL.

Comment

• QWOP.

This shit is evil. FUCK THIS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                      If you can stick with it, it's awesome. But hard as nails. You will die. A lot. On the plus side, I never felt it was a cheap, 'You cheating whore of a machine!' Hunter tag style kills. There was always a way to do it, but I didn't always get it right.

Also, it's one of the few games that fucking terrifies me, which is a plus. And the storyline is like pouring molten LSD into you brain.
                      The dying thing is partly why i'm finding it slightly tedious It isn't cheap, you're just given so little a chance once you get spotted if it's a guy with a gun (which it usually is). I'll try to stick with it, but i can see it taking me quite a while to finish it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray View Post
                        QWOP.

This shit is evil. FUCK THIS.
                        See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by rewak View Post
                          The dying thing is partly why i'm finding it slightly tedious It isn't cheap, you're just given so little a chance once you get spotted if it's a guy with a gun (which it usually is). I'll try to stick with it, but i can see it taking me quite a while to finish it.
                          ...this is where I point out it actually starts getting worse, isn't it? The Snipers actually get rarer later on though, so that's a plus. You really need to master the mighty Sight-Jacking though. I'm sure you've figured it out now, the whole 'run from hiding spot to new hiding spot, work out next section, rinse and repeat' part of the gameplay.

But you will, most likely, need a guide. You see, things you do on each level can affect the level the next time another character plays through it. Some of them will be vital to continuing, such as making sure a key is where you need it. And they're not always obvious. THAT gets frustrating, very quickly. Especially given how...non-obvious some of them are.

Comment

• Yeah i've taken a peek at a guide and noticed i missed one or two of these things, if i hadn't looked i would have had no idea these things were even there. I don't mind a difficult game but this one seems to be taking the piss just a little, i've heard the second game is a bit more straightforward though (and gives the option to use the original Japanese dub, thank god). Is it totally necessary to have finished the first before starting the second? I might skip to it if this one gets too frustrating later on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                              Considering playing Call of Duty: Black Ops.
                              Good man. Single player was a cool experience.
                              Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Well I got Dc Universe Online as a brithday presant im suprised like it was not on my top list but I'll still give it a try the only thing im going to nickpick is the fact I got to pay £9.99 a month to play online but it's free for the first month but still.

Comment

Working...
                                X