No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ME2's effect is so great that is has practically everyone talking about it in this topic.
    See you in hell.

Comment

• Miranda can't have babies. She's sterile. One of my favourite things about the Shadow Broker DLC was reading all the extra tidbits from your crew. Miranda's hopelessness on dating websites, etc. Grunt's was one of my favourites. Buying action figures and researching dinosaurs and sharks. Made me giggle to think Cerberus was funding Grunt's action figure collection.

P.S John, you might want to read the newest ME comic. It's about the Illusive Man and his origins. Apparently his real name is Jack.

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
      ME2's effect is so great that is has practically everyone talking about it in this topic.

I AM ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL OF THIS TOPIC.
      Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 01-24-2011, 02:01 PM.

Comment

• ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL

Mass Effect and its sequel are amazing games.
        Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 01-24-2011, 03:29 PM.

Comment

• Sorry rewak, I had to. Couldn't resist.
          See you in hell.

Comment

• You could have at least put the Harbinger pic in.

Comment

• That better?
              See you in hell.

Comment

• To tell you the truth, i've never even seen a trailer for either of them

Comment

• You should use the "Collector General" Harbinger. That is what is most commonly used for the meme because of the glowy eyes, like in my earlier post.

Comment

• Been playing Uncharted 2 lately and I've given up on leveling up I'm happy at 72 I starter using my old Down The Irons and Fleet Foot combo and getting around 9.0 K/D per match just yesterday I went 19-0

Comment

• Hahaha, I seriously think it would be great for moderators to take over member accounts if trolls ever turned up. You'll have some topic taking place, then Beasley or someone appears causing trouble, then riderkid or someone makes a post to reply to them, then suddenly ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Edit: Also, took a picture of my renegade Shepard. I warn you now, he's a real ugly bastard. He's also a disillusioned, borderline alcoholic.

Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 01-24-2011, 03:50 PM.
                      See you in hell.

Comment

• Holy crap I had no idea that's how far it'd get if u went renegade lol I always went with the good Guy decision ans my Shepard looks normal again

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                          Hahaha, I seriously think it would be great for moderators to take over member accounts if trolls ever turned up. You'll have some topic taking place, then Beasley or someone appears causing trouble, then riderkid or someone makes a post to reply to them, then suddenly ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Edit: Also, took a picture of my renegade Shepard. I warn you now, he's a real ugly bastard. He's also a disillusioned, borderline alcoholic.

That is the ugliest Shepard I've ever seen. Congratulations.

Comment

• Mass Effect, and other games, aren't exactly unbiased are they? Be a prick, end up looking a Sith reject.

Comment

• Well, to be fair, John's character looked like that before the renegade effects took hold.

Comment

• Playing right now:

Fear 1

game to play soon:

Dead Space 2

Comment

Working...
                                X