No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dead Space, last time I played it with 20 FPS and didnt like it as much. I appreciated all it was, but couldnt have fun with it. Now, wow. This game is phenomenal.

Comment

• I finished ME2 the other day, and am going to finish playing Dead Space when I get some time off work.

Pretty happy with ME, was surprised a friend of mine liked it (resulting in Garrus and Citadel jokes yesterday). Hm.... very tempted to start working on a Mass Effect parody once I've finished my Demento/Haunting Ground and Biohazard ones as they're (ME) just so much fun to me and there's so much to work with...
      sigpic
      Non-blurry Signature Version
      Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• i'm gonna go home after school and play grand theft auto 4
        the death cannot die....

sigpic

Comment

• Started Dead Space 2

Comment

• Finally finished Siren, the real proper ending and the final boss left me a little underwhelmed i have to say, still it was a good game, by the end the dub didn't even sound that bad. Next, Siren 2

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
              Started Dead Space 2
              I'm on Chapter 3 and I'm having a lot of fun with it, unlike the first one which I hated all the way up to the last chapter. The Zealot armor is fucking awesome and the force gun is the best gun.

Comment

• Originally posted by rewak View Post
                Finally finished Siren, the real proper ending and the final boss left me a little underwhelmed i have to say, still it was a good game, by the end the dub didn't even sound that bad. Next, Siren 2
                I'm impressed. It took me forever and a day to get the game done.

Comment

• Well to be fair i used a guide for pretty much all of it, all that going back and forth doing second objectives and finding/doing stuff to get through those was a bit too...obscure i guess. If i hadn't used a guide i think it would have taken me forever and a day

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                    Well, to be fair, John's character looked like that before the renegade effects took hold.
                    As sad as it sounds, I like to add my own background to my Shepard. I played as the same character in ME1 on the PC, he looked a lot younger but still bald with scarring. He was a ruthless man who got the job done, but his decision to save the Council changed him, the fact that he sent thousands of Alliance soldiers to death. He grew disillusioned, almost a broken man you might say, he was also driven to alcoholism, which he struggles with (everytime I go to a bar, I have him down several glasses of liquor).

I think he might be too far gone, he's lost his way. He follows Cerberus simply because he feels that the Alliance betrayed him, in a sense it's the only thing he has left. He's not a complete monster though. My Shepard is bound by duty, but willing to do bad things for the greater good, a bit like Garrus in that regard.

Also, on that note I am going to go fire up Mass Effect 2.
                    Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 01-26-2011, 02:18 AM.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by rewak View Post
                      Well to be fair i used a guide for pretty much all of it, all that going back and forth doing second objectives and finding/doing stuff to get through those was a bit too...obscure i guess. If i hadn't used a guide i think it would have taken me forever and a day
                      I only used a guide when I got stuck. So...quite a lot of the time. Some of the stuff you need to do is just way too obscure.

Comment

• I'm all for throwing the player into the situation and having the sense of realism by not holding their hand, but i think this game proved there are limits and sometimes we do need a shove in the general direction we should be going.

After finishing, i found THIS on YT and couldn't help thinking it would make a good anime, maybe not with this as it's opening but it would be cool none the less The movie was alright from what i remember but nothing really impressive.

Comment

• ...what did I just watch? What the hell?

Anyway, Siren 2 is somewhat more obvious about what you're doing. If you want it to the game will even walk you check point to check point.

Comment

• Dead Space: Ignition
                            See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                              ...what did I just watch? What the hell?

Anyway, Siren 2 is somewhat more obvious about what you're doing. If you want it to the game will even walk you check point to check point.
                              Fan made stuff can be pretty awesome at times

Siren 2 hasn't arrived yet thanks to a little mix up with the seller which hopefully will get resolved quickly, but Blood Curse arrived today so i threw that in. After a few hours playing i'm on Episode 7 then i stopped because i don't want to finish it too quickly. In many, many ways it is exactly what an American remake of a Japanese horror movie always turns out to be, linear, watered down, and missing the atmosphere. I know it was made by the same team but it's obvious it was geared to Western audiences. It's not bad, but Siren took me a good solid week and a half of playing to finish Siren, it's taken me a few hours to get through half of Blood Curse.
                              Last edited by rewak; 01-26-2011, 10:02 AM.

Comment

• The bit that drives me nuts is the story, which from what I saw (I never got around to finishing Blood Curse) was a wierd combination of mish-mashing the elements from the 1st game, including merging characters, and then watering the mix down.

Comment

Working...
                                X