No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty much my impression from what i've played, i will finish it eventually (i don't get a chance to play the PS3 as much) but the few bits they lifted straight from the first game i knew what was coming, and the bits they merged i knew as well, and it all feels lacking. It's an easy enough game though so when i get a chance i'll spend another few hours finishing it off.

Comment

• Okay, back to World of Warcraft. I'm level 51, might have to start considering buying Burning Crusade at some point.
      See you in hell.

Comment

• Lol, as I expected Mr. Spencer.
        Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
          Okay, back to World of Warcraft. I'm level 51, might have to start considering buying Burning Crusade at some point.
          My Worgen is lvl 62 now. I'd suggest buying TBC, it's my favourite expansion so far. Can't speak for Cata as not done much of it yet but TBC was very fun. I love Outland, the Hellfire Citadel dungeons are my favourites.

Comment

• I'll have to get some more dungeon running done with my friends, I want to hit 60 before I buy BC.
            See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
              I'd suggest buying TBC, it's my favourite expansion so far. Can't speak for Cata as not done much of it yet but TBC was very fun. I love Outland, the Hellfire Citadel dungeons are my favourites.
              Don't tell me you didn't like Wrath?
              Freedom of Information.

Comment

• John - You should get TBC when you hit 58 or even at your current level. At around level 53/54 you can go to the Blasted Lands where the quests lead up to Outland, which you enter at lvl 58. Lvl 58-61 is Hellsfire Peninsula, then there are tons of quest zones leading up to lvl 70. There were too many quest zones for me to experience them all, when I was at 70 there were still 2 zones I'd not even done, and that was after entering there at 58. Entering at 60 means you'll see less of Outland. You don't need your friends to do dungeons, at your current level you can find dungeons in under ten minutes in Dungeon Finder. You only need to have friends/a guild for heroics at lvl 85.

Trent - I didn't mind WoTLK, I just didn't like it as much as TBC. Death Knights are alright I suppose, but I loved blood elves (my favourite class but unfortunately all my guildies/friends are Alliance), I love the Blasted Lands and Outland. I really enjoy the Outland dungeons too. I might just prefer the colour pallette. Hellsfire Peninsula is probably my favourite levelling area in the game. Northrend is all sort of bluey, grey areas and I just didn't find it as fun. Outland felt fun and fresh and a sense of "Wow", Northrend was sort of bleh. From what I've seen though, Cataclysm looks like it might be more up my street. Looking forward to the new areas and the new lvl 85 content. Blood elves/Silvermoon feel like home to me. It's where I first found my feet in WoW and when I hear "Remember the Sunwell", "Glory to the Sin'Dorei" etc it makes me feel homey. I am considering, once I've done everything I can on my Worgen warrior, doing a Blood Elf Paladin tank. Rets are shit now.
                Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 01-26-2011, 03:27 PM.

Comment

• Apparently I can find dungeons a lot quicker than most others because I'm a healer/priest.

I like being a holy priest.

Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 01-26-2011, 03:40 PM.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

• Healers/tanks generally get dungeons a lot quicker than DPS because there are much more DPS than the other two. Have you done random dungeons with strangers yet? It's quite an interesting experience everytime. Especially since Cataclysm, I find. The community has gotten a lot worse since Cata in my opinion. You do get a few random dungeons where it's decent, but some can be quite funny. A tank just running off and pulling 2 rooms of mobs then shouting OMFG NOOB when he dies, then he leaves. A dungeon getting wiped because the tank is dead, because the healer is stood jumping up and down and not healing. Good times.

Comment

Apparently I can find dungeons a lot quicker than most others because I'm a healer/priest.

I like being a holy priest.

wtf does being a holy priest have to do with David Bowie?

Comment

• I've been told that I'm a decent healer, I enjoy healing. I like the fact that I can successfully perform a quadruple heart bypass in under seven minutes while under heavy enemy fire. Pretty much every game I play online with friends, I'm the medic. Hell, I've even got the nickname 'Bones'.

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                        wtf does being a holy priest have to do with David Bowie?
                        I was making a reference to the Lumen from Bayonetta, who are followers of the light.
                        Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 01-26-2011, 03:47 PM.
                        See you in hell.

Comment

I've been told that I'm a decent healer, I enjoy healing. I like the fact that I can successfully perform a quadruple heart bypass in under seven minutes while under heavy enemy fire. Pretty much every game I play online with friends, I'm the medic. Hell, I've even got the nickname 'Bones'.

I was making a reference to the Lumen from Bayonetta, who are followers of the light.
                          Have you done it in random groups though or with friends? I'm always DPS, not keen on healing or tanking. Tanking's the worst. I've done it, but not keen. I just need 2 more talent points on my warrior before I can use Titan's Grip and have 2 awesome 2 handed weapons.

Comment

• I do not like the random dungeon runs to be honest, I think it is more fun to play through dungeons with friends/guildies. However, the random runs are very efficient if you are looking to upgrade your gear fast.
                            Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trent View Post
                              I do not like the random dungeon runs to be honest, I think it is more fun to play through dungeons with friends/guildies. However, the random runs are very efficient if you are looking to upgrade your gear fast.
                              I enjoy them. I sort of enjoy the fact that you're never sure what you're gonna get. You could end up with great people or complete idiots, but at least it's funny when you get idiots. I'm finding it very frustrating at the minute where about 70% of tanks are paladins, and 80% of those tanks don't turn Righteous Fury on and so we all get attacked (mainly me first as I generate high threat from melee dps) and the dungeon gets wiped. Even when I'm typing TURN IT ON!!!!!!! they still leave it off. Then we had a DK tank who was in Frost Presence, forgetting that Blood Presence is the tanking one now. It's different everytime.

I'm levelling up silly quick at the moment. I've got 3 heirlooms on but I think they've made 1-80 quicker because of Cataclysm as well. I'm getting as much XP now from quest turn ins at lvl 62 as I was in Northrend.

Comment

• I've just purchased Burning Crusade.

Time to make a Draenei. A female Draenei.
                                Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 01-27-2011, 08:12 AM.
                                See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X