No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i tried palying condemned 2 but its jsut terrible, the great story dies with the inclusion of the ancient mystical cult. so im playing jet set radio

Comment

• Playing Fallout3 at the moment the game is huge, its like the San Andreas map but theres no cars, you gota run everywhere and you just jog doesnt exactly sprint. Its based in Washington after it's been nuked well cool and eerie enviroment. Got loads of gameplay in it and you get a pet dog called Dogmeat who kicks ass, I really didnt like Oblivion but I'm enjoying this game.

Comment

• Yeah, Dogmeat's awesome. And the only creature to appear in all three games, even if it isn't the same Dogmeat in all three.

I just beat Fallout and will now move on to Dead Space and Siren. Fallout was a good game, albeit not as good in my opinion as the second, and the game's ending wasn't as epic as I had hoped.

Comment

• Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
          i heard the PC version of RE3 sucked, does it?
          RE never really belongs on PCs to be honest (if you ask me they shouldn't have been released on that platform at all). The real charm of the games lies in consoles.

Even if you use a USB controller connected to the PC to play, it does not count

Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
          hmm i just never bought online before i allways could find the things in the stores but i guess in the end it will end up with i have to buy it online.
          Buying online is the way to do it these days, it is a lot better than purchasing locally - not to mention you will most likely not find what you are looking for in local stores (which happens to be in your case).
          Freedom of Information.

Comment

• How is Fallout 3? Anyone? Whats the genre? How does it play?
            Supposedly it's really good, and I've played Oblivion and Morrowind, but are they the same playing style?

Comment

• It's very similar to Oblivion, yes, although obviously ranged combat is a much bigger part of things. And there is no magic.

The story isn't as epic, but the gameplay is good and the characters are fun. It does have quite a few glitches though, and I've had to reset more than once. All told it's well worth playing, if only for the fact you can reduce someone to a pile of goo and then loot it!

Comment

• Blood will tell Dororo.

A game from manga
                Last edited by Ivory; 12-23-2008, 09:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ivory View Post
                  Blood will tell Dororo.

A game from manga
                  hmmm never heard of it is it good what is it about ??

Comment

• You finished it darkmoon? and how did you do that I dont understand how the progress work's is it by doing missions or upgrading your stats? Im in 30's and 40's for my stats do you fill them to 100? I've been playing it bout 24 ours worth now and only on the 1st mission after megaton. It placed some town on my map and said go there and I thought I did, its the place where all the marines are and that big massive enemy. I ran straight in and dog meat went after it he did not last long. Gotta reload from checkpoint now I wanna finish the game with the dog alive. Did you do that?

Comment

• Kingdom Hearts 2 back in Trons world for the second time.

Comment

• I'm playing SotC right now too. I just bought it saturday and it's great.
                        Last edited by Town of Green; 12-23-2008, 12:10 PM.

Comment

• I've beaten it, yes. The top number for each skill is 100, but you won't get that until you've nearly beaten the game unless you really heavily focus on something.

I'm assuming you mean the point where you go to the GNR building and run into a Super Mutant Behemoth. In which case yes, I have done it. It was simple enough. Just use the Brotherhood of Steel members to distract him, or run around if he comes after you. Stimpack as nessecery. I wouldn't take Dogmeat into a fight like that, though, as he's likely to attack the Behemoth and become the soul focus of it's wrath.

Comment

• Originally posted by Town of Green View Post
                            I'm playing SotC right now too. I just bought it saturday and it's great.
                            best game on PS2 period, i must have finished it 6 times+ .
                            Last edited by ThWorldGreatest; 12-23-2008, 12:20 PM. Reason: typos are sweet

Comment

• I've only beaten 11 of the Colossi. I haven't touched it in a day. I was going to later on.

Comment

• Dang, I forgot how hard RE3 actually was.

Typical of me using a bit too many ink ribbons. Stuck between the battery part and worm's appearance underground (keeps succeeding in killing me)
                                Freedom of Information.

Comment

Working...
                                X