What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh for Gods sake...

World Of Warcraft Clip from Pure Pwnage tv series. Check it all out at purepwnage.com
    Last edited by Member_of_STARS; 01-27-2011, 12:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
      I'm levelling up silly quick at the moment. I've got 3 heirlooms on but I think they've made 1-80 quicker because of Cataclysm as well. I'm getting as much XP now from quest turn ins at lvl 62 as I was in Northrend.
      Indeed. Mr. Spencer's level advancement is proof to that. I remember back in the days when lvl 1 - 56 took months.
      Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
      Time to make a Draenei. A female Draenei.
      Did that as well when I got TBC, named her Julianna.
      Last edited by Trent; 01-27-2011, 04:13 PM.
      Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trent View Post
        Indeed. Mr. Spencer's level advancement is proof to that. I remember back in the days when lvl 1 - 56 took months.
        Well, when I was around lvl 73 I think I was getting around 13k XP per turn in. Now, I'm getting between 12-18k per turn in in Outland at lvl 62/63. It'll be even more once my guild rep is higher and I get another 15% bonus XP. When I get those, I'll be levelling 45% quicker than someone without heirlooms, plus the bonus stats, plus how much more generous the game is being with XP anyway.

Not a bad day on WoW today, level 63 now and did a lvl 60 raid with my guildies and got a couple of purple items.

Comment

• Finished Siren Blood Curse. If you want story play the first Siren on PS2 because this one chops too much and makes little sense, but if all you want is a good horror game then it's a pretty good game, it has it's irritating moments (all of which revolve around the little girl Bella) and it is a little short, but overall its a good proper horror game. Nowhere near as scary as the PS2 game however.

Still waiting on Siren 2, stupid post office has lost it i think, typical

Comment

• Halo: Reach. the focus on multi-player has just made this series too short ever since Halo 2/3. i miss Combat Evolved. god damn that had to be the longest campaign for an FPS game ever, even if the levels had some repetitious to them.
            Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• Dead Space 2
              See you in hell.

Comment

• Dead Space 2

Comment

• Since my copy of Forbidden Siren 2 still isn't here i've been playing English Of The Dead on DS, fun!

Comment

• Still? It is time for you to ambush your postman and choke him until he gives up the goods.

Comment

• The first copy i ordered just seems to have gotten lost in the mail, the seller refunded me without any hassle so it wasn't too bad, i've ordered a second copy though so just waiting for that now.

Comment

• I have just recently been taking a nice spring jaunt through the friendly European town of Pueblo with my friends Leon and Ada. And I feel it bears noting that goddamn this game holds up well against time. I'd say other than playing through Black Ops campaign and Uncharted 2, this still ranks near the top of heap on fun. I completed my first playthrough of the main game and Separate Ways ( I love this minigame), and I'm planning on having a go at Assignment Ada here shortly.

Comment

• finished Legendary. sometimes i feel that luck can be your side when it comes to weapons and ammo and literally the timing of your shots. now i'll probably go to Firefight. i've only played about an hour at most on the ODST version. i'll go back to it eventually.
                          Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• Dead Rising 2
                            sigpic

Comment

• Dead Space: Extraction

Very happy that this game has come to the PSN, it was one of the selling points that tempted me towards purchasing a Wii. Hopefully Capcom will have some spark of an idea and decide to port DSC. Always had something of a soft spot for on-rails shooters.
                              See you in hell.

Comment

• DS Extraction also, I cannot be sure but it feels like they beefed up the difficulty from the Wii version. On Wii I remember doing a normal difficulty run and used just the rivet gun mainly my first run through without issues. Trying this is PS3 though and I'm getting hit quite a lot where limbs don't come off fast enough.
                                Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Working...
                                X