X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bionic Commando Rearmed 2
    See you in hell.

Comment

• I downloaded the Fight Night Champion Demo...wow. I'm not big on boxing, but this game has improved so much over the previous titles. I've never seen more fluid motion in any fighting game, ever.
      Last edited by REmaster; 02-06-2011, 04:23 PM.
      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
      Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• I should probably continue the Dragon Age DLC, but need all the processor power to test algorithm performance on my PC.

On another note, did anyone see the news that Dragon Age II had to have mature rating (18 years) because of an oral sex scene in the game?
        Freedom of Information.

Comment

• I think Dragon Age already has an 18 rating in the UK.

Comment

• At least the Awakening DLC was BBFC 18 (pretty sure the basegame was too).

Comment

• Played Mercs 3D over the weekend. Some Killzone 3 mp demo before that.
              Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Just beat Hardcore Mode on Dead Space 2 for the third time. I love the Finger Cannon!

I have also been playing a lot of Call of Duty Black Ops.
                Last edited by Zombie_X; 02-07-2011, 07:08 PM.
                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
                  Played Mercs 3D over the weekend.
                  Your thoughts?

Comment

• i was gonna start the firefight mode in Halo 3: ODST, but i've decided to open Red Dead Redemption and play that instead. i'll either stick with it, or go back and forth between the two games.
                    Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• i love taking pictures of in game errors with my most recent one being in RDR.
                      Attached Files
                      Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• Finished Mass Effect 2 last night, such an epic game.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
                          Your thoughts?

If you are into RE5 mercs micromanaging pick-up/reload/healing/invincible frame timing and such this'll feel very dumbed down. The AI of enemies is utter garbage also usually getting 2-3 attacking at once only and the rest just stand around idle, though I hope this was just for the demo. It is so bad I can only presume that.
                          Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• when i get the chance im gonna be playing mass effect 2 and fallout 3
                            the death cannot die....

sigpic

Comment

• Finally back to Dead Space on PS3, still scary as ever.

Comment

• going through Mass Effect 2 this time to see the renegade dialog options.

--mass effect 2 spoiler ahead--

afterward, I'm gonna go through again and try to get everybody to live at the end.

--end of spoiler--

Comment

Working...
                                X