No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right now I'm playing Minecraft, carrying out extensive mining operations on behalf of the C.E.C. It's a lucrative business, Miss Daniels.

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
    How's the second one of the new Alien Breed games? I picked up all 3 on their respective release dates, but never ever got around to wrapping up even the first one.
    More or less the same except with a graphics overhaul, new weapons and a new Survivor mode in which you have to hold out for as long as you can against waves of enemies. There's more bosses too, as opposed to the single boss you fought at the end of the first game.

Though for the most part you're still going from place to place, fixing shit that malfunctions or breaks when you try to use it, etc. I think there's some new enemies in there too, like one alien that spews this caustic substance at you that when you walk through it, slows you down completely.
    Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 02-21-2011, 06:00 AM.
    See you in hell.

Comment

• Again back to the Sly Collection, trying to muscle through the second game. Maybe I stopped playing platformers because they get monotonous

Comment

• - Dead Space 2, haven't finished it, since I onlly play it at night
        - Vanquish, I play it when there is day light
        - Red Dead Redemption, play it when I'm not in the mood for Vanquish or going out

Comment

• - Uncharted 2: Lol I just played a couple of matches online today and I forgot how many haters are on this game. I'm a level 72 but I'm not one those people that just sits around and trash talks just because I'm a higher level cus frankly idc it's pointless and stupid. So me and my friend went up against an old friend of mine who totally forgot who I am lol and he had his whole team with him while we had randoms. So we beat them and I go 18-5 and he starts talking all this trash, so we play again and he decides to put on Situational Awareness yet we still washed him and he still talks trash, lol idk what's wrong with some people.

-Dead Space 2: I kind of took a long hiatus from this game due to playing Mass Effect 2 and Marvel vs Capcom 3 and Resident Evil 5 with my best friend. I found the Peng thingy by accident and I was totally psyched because I couldn't find the one in the first game yet I stumbled upon this one by accident
          "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

• Was on Marvel Vs Capcom 3 been trying to use nomal controls more know simple is ok if your wanting to be lazy.

Downloading Dragon Age 2 Demo at the moment.

Comment

• Familarising myself with an old classic, G-Police.
              See you in hell.

Comment

• Dragon Quest V, and Dragon Quest VI after that. Doing a little bit of Chrono Trigger too, my DS RPG list. Want to get it finished before the 3DS really.

Comment

• I've been playing Fallout: New Vegas. I took a break from the quests to do some exploring and now know two things.

A. Deathclaws suck.
                  B. I hate how glitchy this game is.

This morning, I got stuck inside of a mountain while backing away from some deathclaws who apparently are invulnerable to my punches and my melee weapons do nothing (I'm focusing on melee/unarmed weapons at this time). Lucky for me, the DeathClaws couldnt reach me, but then again, I was stuck too. Couldn't get out at all... Luckily, the game crashed on me and I didn't do something stupid like "save the game".

It's an awesome game, just needs to manage it's memory better. I've installed it onto my HDD, so it loads a little faster, but it still crashes. Then again, crashes are the only things that really make me stop playing since I'm forced to turn off my X-Box 360 to un-freeze the system.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                    Dragon Quest V, and Dragon Quest VI after that. Doing a little bit of Chrono Trigger too, my DS RPG list. Want to get it finished before the 3DS really.
                    Can't wait to get the 3DS, especially since I never had any form of the DS. Those RPGs are definitely on my radar (and I haven't played Chrono Trigger in ages).

Right now I'm alternating between God Hand and Marvel vs. Capcom 3, all the while wishing Gene was in the latter. The dude's a fighter, A FIGHTER, plus for any special or hyper combo, his roulette attacks would do just fine. I'm also playing a little Yakuza, and game feels okay with an engaging story. However, I can't help but feel a little tempted by the third game and fourth about to be released. I'd love to see these games realized in current gen visuals, but there's still an overarching plot.
                    Last edited by GuardhouseMusic; 02-23-2011, 05:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Project Omega View Post
                      I've been playing Fallout: New Vegas. I took a break from the quests to do some exploring and now know two things.

A. Deathclaws suck.

This morning, I got stuck inside of a mountain while backing away from some deathclaws who apparently are invulnerable to my punches and my melee weapons do nothing (I'm focusing on melee/unarmed weapons at this time). Lucky for me, the DeathClaws couldnt reach me, but then again, I was stuck too. Couldn't get out at all... Luckily, the game crashed on me and I didn't do something stupid like "save the game".

It's an awesome game, just needs to manage it's memory better. I've installed it onto my HDD, so it loads a little faster, but it still crashes. Then again, crashes are the only things that really make me stop playing since I'm forced to turn off my X-Box 360 to un-freeze the system.
                      I know what you mean, great game just need to get the crashes and glitches sorted.

Been playing through Fallout 3 again, this time on PC with loads of cool mods.
                      Finally playing 1.5. Woo-Hoo!!!

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Project Omega View Post
                        I've been playing Fallout: New Vegas. I took a break from the quests to do some exploring and now know two things.

A. Deathclaws suck.

I feel pretty much the same way Project Omega. Those Deathclaws surely are heavily armoured. (Why would the developers let them travel in packs is beyond me) I usually tend to avoid encountering them altogether by taking the long way around by going through Primm, Nipton, Novac and Boulder City in order to reach New Vegas.

Yeah I hear you about those glitches. Mine has a bad habit of freezing at a time when I least expect it. So usually have to end up saving my progress a bit more often then I do with my other video-games.

The other enemies that I also find frustraing to defeat: -
                        - Cazadors. (A big fly with an armoured shell and a sting that can poison the Courier)
                        - Legate Lanius. ("The Monster Of The East", a high-ranking member of Caesar's Legion)

The reason why I hate fighting the Cazadors is because not only they can poison the Courier with their stingers, but they also appear to travel in packs as well making them being able to kill me very quickly! (And even if I did manage to kill them all, there is always one or two more nearby who pull a fast kill on me!)

The reason why I hate fighting Legate Lanius is because he takes a shit load of damage to kill, his two bodyguards make things a bit too tough, and I've never been able to defeat him in combat since he always keeps killing me!

Although I can that one slide, since the developers stated that the reason they made Lanuis a challenge to beat, is to make up for the disappointment the fans felt, about how anti-clamatic the boss fight is in Fallout 3. (Although the upside I can find about Lanius is he has a cool voice and I also love the mask he's wearing! You should see it to believe it, it looks like a samurai helmet!)

So the only way I can defeat Lanius easier is I have to make sure I have 100 Speech and, optionally, 100 Barter so I can talk to him without having to fight him. (I am aware that it's possible to fight him alone without his bodyguards, but I tried that before ... and his bodyguards STILL CAME into the fight!!! )
                        Last edited by Shadow Stalker; 02-23-2011, 06:22 PM.

Comment

• Some armor piercing rounds quickly sorts out the deathclaws.

Hunting Shotgun or Flamer does the same to cazadores.

I dread fighting cazadores too, not because they're a pain in the ass, but because they remind of wasps only bigger and meaner. :Shudders:
                          Finally playing 1.5. Woo-Hoo!!!

sigpic

Comment

• Just finished Dead Rising 2. Probably will move on to either Demon's Souls or Sly collection

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigma_632 View Post
                              Hunting Shotgun or Flamer does the same to cazadores.
                              So does the Alien Blaster if you chosen the Wild Wasteland perk and killed the Alien Captain to obtain it.

Comment

• Alien Breed 3: Descent
                                See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X