No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decided when I get home I am going to put on Second Sight after a good discussion I had from a fellow Neogafer. It's got me in the mood to play a good time travel game, with some mature themes and concepts, I thought Free Radical did great. Shame not many people played this title.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadow Stalker View Post
      So does the Alien Blaster if you chosen the Wild Wasteland perk and killed the Alien Captain to obtain it.
      Never really used the alien blaster, thanks for the tip.
      Finally playing 1.5. Woo-Hoo!!!

sigpic

Comment

• Dragon Age II will be released in 2 weeks, excited!
        Last edited by Trent; 02-24-2011, 11:43 AM.
        Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Marvel vs Capcom 3

I'm also trying to get the last trophy on Alien Breed: Impact, which is proving to be far more challenging than the elite difficulty playthrough I did. Once I've got the platinum I'll be moving back to AB2: Assault, though I'm not sure if I'll do an elite run on that since you've also got to do it in under four hours.
          See you in hell.

Comment

• Finishing Dragon Age and Awakening in preperation for playing the Sequal. I also suspect Dead Space 2 is in my future for my Birthday (3rd of March - I expect lots of presents, minions. I accept cash if you can't think of better offerings) so I'll be running through the animated features, comics, books and games in preperation oce I beat Dragon Age. Then finally onto Deadly Premoition.

Comment

• ive started to play mass effect 2 its really cool
              the death cannot die....

sigpic

Comment

• Played a little Killzone 3 story and got the first Crash Bandicoot from the PStore
                "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

• Looking forward to some MvC3 this weekend, along with Street Fighter Alpha 3 (still my all-time favorite fighting game) and Front Mission 3. I just have so much more fun with older games for some reason...

Comment

• Killzone 3 and Xenogears.

Comment

• Bionic Commando Rearmed 2, trying to get all the yashichis.
                      See you in hell.

Comment

• Well im ready for Dragon Age 2 I finished both Origin and Awakening for the second time and I've tryed out the Demo for Dragon Age 2 and it's fired me up know for the game it self caint wait.
                        Last edited by Sephiroth; 02-25-2011, 05:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigma_632 View Post
                          Never really used the alien blaster, thanks for the tip.
                          You're very much welcome mate.

Comment

• Do want:

Shop gaming merchandise at the official BioWare Gear Store. Browse Mass Effect, Anthem, & Dragon Age collections with exclusive apparel & accessories.

Comment

• Very nice find there Alexia. That does look extremely cool.

Comment

• I'll wait till Visceral makes a Isaac one.

Comment

Working...
                                X