What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• A lot of BC2 lately. Got around 7 gold stars for helicopter flying.
      Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Fallout 1, Fallout New Vegas and Spider-man Shattered Dimensions.
        sigpic
        "So many assholes, so few bullets." - Duke Nukem

Comment

• Just completed Alien Breed 2: Assault and Alien Breed 3: Descent, which has an incredibly bleak ending to the trilogy. I'm not sure whether to do an elite run on Assault first, or Descent. The former will require more planning as it's also got to be done in under four hours, and I don't like rushing through swarms of enemies.

Or I could go back to Impact and get that last remaining trophy for platinum, but again it's something that will need a lot of luck.
          See you in hell.

Comment

• To answer the question: No, I do not want to dress like Isaac Clarke if it is going to look like that. I find that to be the extreme anti-pretties. I will admit that it is a creative design, but I don't like clothes that have all those busy patterns or decals.

I'm still playing a bit of Marvel vs. Capcom 3 honing my skills with various characters. I notice Super-Skrull, Dr. Doom, and Wesker seem to be a prominent team for me now. Doom is occassionally swithced out for the Ameratsu wolf-thing or Dante...

Still playing a bit through Dead Space 2 to complete it on Zealot mode. To be honest, I don't find Zealot mode to be that difficult, but then again, I do have upgraded weapons, and have played the game once through already. Not too many "BOO! AHH!" moments anymore.

|AA|
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Xander Ashford View Post
              I'm still playing a bit of Marvel vs. Capcom 3 honing my skills with various characters. I notice Super-Skrull, Dr. Doom, and Wesker seem to be a prominent team for me now. Doom is occassionally swithced out for the Ameratsu wolf-thing or Dante|
              Whenever you lose you can simply say that it was merely a Doombot your opponent fought instead of the real Doom. That's what I do.
              See you in hell.

Comment

• RE2 is such a pain in the ass playing it again.
                Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• Originally posted by Branden_Lucero View Post
                  RE2 is such a pain in the ass playing it again.
                  Why? I'm gonna play it again today for probably the 25th time and I love it everytime I replay it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                    Why? I'm gonna play it again today for probably the 25th time and I love it everytime I replay it.
                    cause i have no idea how in the hell i got used to this game or how much patience i had with such a slow firing handgun.
                    Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• well i'm doin' better. i managed to get farther on a single save, but that doesn't say much cause i'm still in the police station. i keep dying annoyingly in the same exact area when you're gonna go back up to the 1st floor from the basement and the zombie dogs are replaced by the lickers.

Comment

• There's only one Licker isn't there? There's the 2 outside the autopsy room and the one at the top of the ladder on the 2nd floor. I finished RE2 again yesterday, 0 saves, completed 2 hours 11 minutes, Grade A. \m/

Comment

• I remember the time I played RE2 on a weekly (near daily) basis, and I tried to get completion times under two hours (succeeded a few times, too). I think that was the time leading up to the release of RE5. It's such a taut, well constructed game that dedicating two hours on a frequent basis feels as natural as, say, playing an online FPS for a couple of hours.

I agree about the lickers though, especially the sickle lickers. There were times when an off-screen jumping slash would make those minutes completely pointless, especially on Claire's game (hard to be precise with the bow gun or grenade launcher).

Comment

• Speaking of replaying older games, I've picked up on my playthrough of MGS1 and currently making my way through the tank hangar.
                            See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                              Speaking of replaying older games, I've picked up on my playthrough of MGS1 and currently making my way through the tank hangar.
                              Good times.
                              Freedom of Information.

Comment

• I just got through chapter X of XII in Castlevania: Lords of Shadow. Overally a really fun experience. Gotta save Marie!

Comment

Working...
                                X