Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Currently Playing:

- L.A. Noire (PS3)
    - Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (3DS)

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
      I've always liked Splinter Cell, never played Conviction though. Love Chaos Theory, it's easily my favourite.
      I assume you might be one of the SC purists who doesn't particularly like Double Agent? No sarcasm or irony here. Most people who love SC, hate DA. I'm curious if you follow the trend and if your reasons are the same.

Comment

• Demon Souls and Heavy Rain.
        sigpic

Comment

• Well, just got back from EB Games Nova Scotia and I came back with:

-Alice: Madness Returns (currently downloading American McGee's Alice)
          -Shadows of the Damned
          -Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
          -An A/V cable for this POS SD television

Can't wait to start them all. I've also been into Chrono Cross lately. Right off the bat, the presentation of this game is near unrivaled. As blocky as the PS1 graphics look, the game still has an immense feel. The music is already some of the most memorable stuff I've heard, and I'm getting used to the slightly unorthodox battle system. It matches Chrono Trigger's marked feeling of being out of your element once the alternate timeline begins, and the wistfulness and nostalgia just bleeds out of this game like in CT.

Comment

• Shadows of the Damned is out already? Well dammit. Bbl, going to pick it up.

Oh $100 Gamestop gift card, I knew you'd come in handy. <3

Comment

• Platinumed infamous 2 and still wrecking people on Uncharted 2 seven more days!
              "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

• Wipeout campaign on Elite. Not very challenging except for the single races which for tracks you cannot barrel roll on become hard as hell.
                Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Re-playing Alice Madness Returns to get achievements and just to enjoy it again. Loved it the first time around and loving it more the second time, picking up on small details i missed.

Comment

• Playing Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded.
                    sigpic
                    "So many assholes, so few bullets." - Duke Nukem

Comment

• Playing American McGee's Alice, and while the physics make you feel like she's being dragged by a fishing line when you move forward, and there's not much plot, I'm enjoying the game's platforming and aesthetic. I don't think I'll get to the other games until I come back from Canada on Saturday. The Standard definition TV's breaking my balls.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
                        Nice, what class are you in it?
                        Sorry about the late response (haven't been on in awhile).

I usually play as my main male Shep Infiltrator, but on this run I've been rocking a fem Vanguard. I've played the game so many times I'm starting to lose interest though.

As for what I'm playing/have been playing since: Recently got Platinums for LA Noire, Borderlands, and Heavy Rain. Might get started on getting my last two achievements for Condemned soon (all clues found and all weapon types used).

Still don't have that charger, however, and it's eating at me that I can't finish what I started on LeafGreen and White.
                        Last edited by DarkMemories; 06-22-2011, 04:55 PM.
                        A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• About to start my next DLC case on L.A. Noire.

The excitement never ends.
                          See you in hell.

Comment

• Well, I finished inFamous 2...As far as I'm going to finish it anyway. I did the evil ending/playthrough, and was not overly impressed. Maybe it's just me, but I find the characters in the inFamous series to be extremely annoying. I want to murderlize Zeke, Nix was pissing me off with her constant "Oh, that's right baby, you kill dem...You kill dem good!"...Kuo wasn't bad, but I didn't see much of her due to me doing the evil playthrough. I just find Cole to be really shallow and lacking any form of depth.

I started playing a DLC game from PSN called Shank, which I'm finding quite enjoyable though very short. It reminds me a lot of games like Maximum Carnage for the SNES. Hit, hit, kill, kill.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Just finished the 'Nicholson Electroplating' Arson Case DLC on L.A. Noire. Wow, what a fantastic opening. I find it amusing how there's something akin to a nuclear explosion and a JAPANESE character is involved, it's like they can't get enough of them there nukes. Very intense at the beginning, though there's some serious frame rate issues with all the debris and smoke billowing through the air.

Looking forward to my next case, 'Reefer Madness'. I reckon that Earle and I have gotta bust open a narcotics ring.

As I said, the excitement never ends in this job.
                              Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 06-24-2011, 08:09 AM.
                              See you in hell.

Comment

• I would post in Fallout topic but no-one is replying haha. I just completed both DLC, Dead Money > Honest Hearts. Dead Money is a survival horror game definitely, its almost like Silent Hill - music and sound effects blurred - fucking awesome. Honest Hearts sucks though, what a shite piece of crap, reminds me of Heimdall on the Amiga, linear crap with no story.

And how long is LA. Noire anyway? Seems like you've been on it for ages Spencer Play some Fallout NV...

Comment

Working...
                                X