No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone played the Sonic Generations demo? It's only available for a limited time. 20 days, I think. (Why is that?) Is it just me or is it really blurry when you're going at full speed? It hurts my eyes. I must be getting old.. Or need glasses..
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Scream View Post
      And how long is LA. Noire anyway? Seems like you've been on it for ages Spencer Play some Fallout NV...
      It's pretty lengthy, though I've more or less completed everything in the main game now. Got the platinum trophy and all, just waiting for the next DLC case to come out.
      See you in hell.

Comment

• I am playing.... NOTHING!

PS3 packed a sad in the flavor of yellow light for the second time in under 12 months. Was deciding what I'm going to do; probably get some tech cowboy to fix it for a hundred. Purchased a new console. Will transfer data. Sell older model.

Comment

• I have been playing QUITE a few new games:

- Star Wars The Force Unleashed II (PS3)
          - The Legend Of Zelda Ocarina Of Time 3D (N3DS)
          - Dead Rising 2 (PS3)
          - Dead Space 2 (PS3)
          - Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
          - The Castlevania Adventure (GameBoy)
          - Castlevania (NES)
          - Castlevania II Simon's Quest (NES)
          - Castlevania III Dracula's Curse (NES)
          - Akumajou Dorakyura X (Saturn)
          - Castlevania (N64)
          - Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
          - Super Mario (NES)
          - Super Mario II (NES)
          - Super Mario III (NES)
          - Super Mario ALL STARS (SNES)
          - Super Mario RPG (SNES)

Well this is more than quite a few....

Dead Space 2 was $30 for the limited edition NEW on Amazon.

I managed to get a copy of Mario RPG at a yard sale today for $10 and it's in mint shape with the box, manual, and all inserts! What luck eh? Guess you never know what you are going to find at a yard sale...
          Last edited by Zombie_X; 06-25-2011, 10:25 PM.
          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Been playing some MGS1 and MGS: VR Missions. When my MGS3: Subsistence gets in I'll be playing MG1 and 2. I can't wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by Member_of_STARS View Post
              I assume you might be one of the SC purists who doesn't particularly like Double Agent? No sarcasm or irony here. Most people who love SC, hate DA. I'm curious if you follow the trend and if your reasons are the same.
              Double Agent started well and then just went to shit.
              See you in hell.

Comment

• FEAR 3

One of my favourite franchises, which refreshed the FPS genre in so many ways, which was almost perfect in it's entirety, has been dumbed down to an average, mediocre console-port-trash shooter.

Someone on these forums mentioned a few days back that the gaming industry is at it's glory...

Glory = butchering?

Comment

• I expected that, why I've opted to give F3AR a miss.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

• Dead Rising 2
                    sigpic

Comment

• Mass Effect 2 mainly, playing some Wipeout campaign on Elite also. CPU is cheap as hell getting a big speed boost at the start then the race is decided if just once you hit some mines or a bomb or get hit with a missile, and all the AI behind the lead racer love their mines and missiles, and getting in your way everytime you try hit a speed pad, barrel roll or use a speed boost power up.
                      Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Originally posted by Member_of_STARS View Post
                        FEAR 3

One of my favourite franchises, which refreshed the FPS genre in so many ways, which was almost perfect in it's entirety, has been dumbed down to an average, mediocre console-port-trash shooter.

Someone on these forums mentioned a few days back that the gaming industry is at it's glory...

Glory = butchering?
                        Nooooo! What have they done? Cant say it looked that good from the trailer to be honest. Have they taken all the scares out? I noticed number 2 had a hell ova lot less scares than the original. So I'd guess theres even less again?

Comment

• Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
                          Mass Effect 2 mainly, playing some Wipeout campaign on Elite also. CPU is cheap as hell getting a big speed boost at the start then the race is decided if just once you hit some mines or a bomb or get hit with a missile, and all the AI behind the lead racer love their mines and missiles, and getting in your way everytime you try hit a speed pad, barrel roll or use a speed boost power up.
                          On Elite difficulty the AI have what I like to call the "rubber band effect", in that no matter how far ahead of them you get they'll always be right behind you if you make a tiny mistake. It is relentless and unforgiving.

I've reinstalled Deus Ex and I'm doing another playthrough in preparation for Human Revolution.
                          See you in hell.

Comment

• Okay, so I bought Castlevania: Lords of Shadow back in December, and didn't get too far into the game before I realized I wasn't overly fond of the controls and camera. Six months go by with me not touching the game. I can safely say without a doubt that I absolutely H-A-T-E this game and find it unfathomable how anyone can enjoy it. Believe it or not the fixed camera is what bothers me most out of the game. I can never see anything and miss all sorts of things I'm sure because I can't toggle the camera around.

And it could be just because I absolutely suck at the game, but I find the monsters to be far too difficult for the first few levels. If these monsters are a prerequisite to monsters later in the game, then it would be nothing short of impossible.

What really irritates me is the story is actually interesting. I have always enjoyed the Castlevania series and found the 2D versions of the series to always be awesome. I have been spending more time in the menu constantly hitting "Restart Last Checkpoint" because I can't seem to kill a normal enemy, then no, I'm done.

I realize this game has a decent fanbase on the forum, but in all truth, I cannot understand why. Terrible controls. TERRIBLE!
                            Last edited by Xander Ashford; 06-28-2011, 11:36 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Except they're incredibly fluid.

Comment

• Just completed my second run through with Chris on RE Directors Cut. It still takes me up to 5 hours to beat this game although off all the games in the series this is probably the least played. Also It reminded me how godawful the story and voice acting was in this game :/

Comment

Working...
                                X