• Portal 2 and SpaceChem
    See you in hell.

Comment

• I'm playing the game "Working on my fucking novel."

. . .

It's pretty fun.
      sigpic

Comment

• Well playing TF2 with Mr. Spencer is quite the event.

Comment

• You're from the United States? I always thought you were Australian.
          See you in hell.

Comment

• Uncharted 3 Beta

After playing this for a good amount of time I can say I'm less excited for the multiplayer. It's fun but it absurdly easy and the loadouts and weapon mods I could care less for. It lost the speed and fluidity of U2. It's just too easy it's boring. U2 > U3
            "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
              You're from the United States? I always thought you were Australian.
              Me? XD Nope.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                You're from the United States? I always thought you were Australian.
                Oh hell no, she certainly isn't from here.

Sorry Ferny, just made me laugh a bit. You wouldn't want to be from here anyway!

I was going to play Shadows of the Damned.... but... I got sucked into NieR again!
                sigpic
                Non-blurry Signature Version
                Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Beyond Good And Evil HD

Comment

• call of duty black ops
                    sigpic
                    "So many assholes, so few bullets." - Duke Nukem

Comment

• Originally posted by Jill4EverSTARS View Post
                      Uncharted 3 Beta

After playing this for a good amount of time I can say I'm less excited for the multiplayer. It's fun but it absurdly easy and the loadouts and weapon mods I could care less for. It lost the speed and fluidity of U2. It's just too easy it's boring. U2 > U3
                      The Uncharted 2 beta was the same, it seems like everyone majorly blows and wins were easy, in the final game after the noobs get bored it'll provide a tougher challenge.

OF course then they nerfed UC2 health so even noobs could get easy kills.
                      Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Currently having a spin with Shadows of the damned.

Yup, that's Mikami-gameplay <3

Comment

• Was playing some Raven Shield earlier.. man, Rogue Spear must be ancient now..

Thinking of going through Oblivion properly for once (rather than stealing bowls and plates in the dead of night and riding away from the guards) before Skyrim and then some more FONV dlc when its out..

Comment

• Originally posted by Scream View Post
                            Was playing some Raven Shield earlier.. man, Rogue Spear must be ancient now..
                            Nice to know I'm not the only dinosaur who still plays Raven Shield from time to time.

I've actually got physical copies of that and Athena Sword lying around somewhere.
                            Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 07-03-2011, 01:12 PM.
                            See you in hell.

Comment

• Yeah actually it was my first time, I was sort of a Rogue Spear dude.. I remember playing that online on my 56k modem at a cost of 1p a minute I think, but it was fucking awesome, just simple things like throwing a smoke grenade into the battlefield lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
                                Oh hell no, she certainly isn't from here.

Sorry Ferny, just made me laugh a bit. You wouldn't want to be from here anyway!

I was going to play Shadows of the Damned.... but... I got sucked into NieR again!
                                It made me laugh too. XD I don't think I would either, the spiders you have there...*Shudders* No no Spencer, I just know a few Australians, that was why I had that old flood rant at you, I was just worried about them.

Comment

Working...
                                X