What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
    The Uncharted 2 beta was the same, it seems like everyone majorly blows and wins were easy, in the final game after the noobs get bored it'll provide a tougher challenge.

OF course then they nerfed UC2 health so even noobs could get easy kills.
    Even then the core mechanics were heavily slowed down making way for a useless sprint. Kickbacks and powerplays are pointless U2 relied on skill not cheap gimmicks
    "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie Fred View Post
      Currently having a spin with Shadows of the damned.

Yup, that's Mikami-gameplay <3
      Magnifico.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
        Magnifico.
        You know I found Paula in a dumpster?

And George, fucking George. He never ever got his fill, other than Mary!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie Fred View Post

She's not crazy! She's just temporarily unstable!
          Last edited by Canas Renvall; 07-04-2011, 12:14 AM.

Comment

• Right now im playing

Portal 2
            Bioshock
            minecraft
            age of conan ( it went free to play) :3

Comment

• Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
              It made me laugh too. XD I don't think I would either, the spiders you have there...*Shudders* No no Spencer, I just know a few Australians, that was why I had that old flood rant at you, I was just worried about them.
              Yeah, goddamn spiders. Just my luck to deal with them.

Originally posted by Zombie Fred View Post

Well, I finally got around to playing Shadows of the Damned today and got about half-way through Act 3 but had to stop as my dogs nearly took down the plasma t.v. in the lounge room that I was using.

It was Paula's screaming that was setting my dogs off, so I decided to have a break from it.

Anyway, when I saw the book I laughed my ass off. Since I have an interview set up with Greg Ellis (voices Johnson), I'm going to have to get some Shadows of the Damned questions in and may have to just ask how he felt having to do the different additional sounds when reading that. XD

(Henry doesn't like the zombie sounds in the classic RE games and Outbreak, Lizzie doesn't like ambient sounds such as some of the ones in Project Zero. Both of them don't like hearing people screaming or laughing like say... Daniella in Demento/Haunting Ground (which is how I laugh ; ) so it's a little touchy to play certain games when they're not having a nap).

I'm enjoying it so far, when I picked it up the guy at the shop I know served me and put in the music code slip for Alice: The Madness Returns.

Loving the music for both games too, can't wait to grab Alice next week.
              Last edited by Enetirnel; 07-04-2011, 04:45 AM.
              sigpic
              Non-blurry Signature Version
              Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Playing Oblivion, didn't realise you could fast travel to all of the major cities soon as you come out of the sewer. That kinda sucks actually.. Anyways, onwards and upwards..

Comment

• Originally posted by Scream View Post
                  Playing Oblivion, didn't realise you could fast travel to all of the major cities soon as you come out of the sewer. That kinda sucks actually.. Anyways, onwards and upwards..
                  I never played Oblivion so I pre-ordered the 5th year anniversary.

A friend of mine from Ventrilo actually got hired at Bethesda a few days ago.

Comment

• Marvel vs Capcom 3
                    sigpic
                    "So many assholes, so few bullets." - Duke Nukem

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                      I never played Oblivion so I pre-ordered the 5th year anniversary.

A friend of mine from Ventrilo actually got hired at Bethesda a few days ago.
                      Yeah good decision - need to catch up a bit with the Elder Scrolls series before Skyrim comes out.. Not into it as much as I am with Fallout but I'm sure its just as good..

Comment

• Platinumed LA Noire, but not yet played any of the extra DLC I purchased. Probably onto Infamous 2 "Good" playthrough next then back to Noire for the DLC.

Need to get my old PS3 unit back first and transfer my info across to the new one. Will be tomorrow night for this I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rombie View Post
                          Platinumed LA Noire, but not yet played any of the extra DLC I purchased. Probably onto Infamous 2 "Good" playthrough next then back to Noire for the DLC.

Need to get my old PS3 unit back first and transfer my info across to the new one. Will be tomorrow night for this I think.
                          Welcome to the force, son.
                          See you in hell.

Comment

• took advantage of that 4x exp in RDR on the last day. i don't like playing online, but i went from lv. 1 to 50 within 24 hours. talk about easy. sure as hell wouldn't have done it otherwise.
                            Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                              Welcome to the force, son.

Looks like LA Noire might be Team Bondi's first and last Rockstar game, if not first and last game ever considering the news circling the internet today from leaked e-mails. It explains why Rockstar didn't purchase the team and make it their own like they have with every other development studio they worked with.
                              Last edited by Rombie; 07-05-2011, 03:28 AM.

Comment

• Been playing a lot of Alice: Madness Returns lately. It really feels like playing a Tim Burton movie almost. I love the creepy feel to it.

Also, I got a question for you smart children: Why is it some PSN avatars that I see others using are not available on the network for me? For example, I saw someone with an inFamous 2 avatar, but when I went to check, there wasn't even a category for inFamous 2. Now, my guess is that things are released at different times for different regions or is this a difference of Playstation/Playstation Plus? I'm more-so curious about this than anything.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X