No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You just wish you had my Keanu Reeves avatar, don't you?
    See you in hell.

Comment

• No, I don't. I actually can't stand Keanu Reeves.
      sigpic

Comment

• Recently replayed every Silent Hill game in anticipation of Downpour. Was going to do all the RE games again, but decided i didn't have the time.

Currently playing: Pokemon White & LeafGreen, Resident Evil 4, Sonic Classic Collection
        A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• Back to playing Team Fortress 2.
          See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
            Back to playing Team Fortress 2.
            Let's go practice medicine...*Evil grin*

Comment

• I've picked up on Medic again, felt like my skills were dampening as a result of playing other classes too often.
              See you in hell.

Comment

• received DA:O Ultimate Edition last night. finished Warden's Keep. been playing Aquaria, one of the Humble Bundle games i received.
                Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• Beat RE4 again, still playing White and LeafGreen, may start in RE5 in the coming days. It's been awhile since I played it.
                  A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• Replaying Silent Hill in hard mode. A challenge none the less...
                    sigpic
                    "So many assholes, so few bullets." - Duke Nukem

Comment

• Moon Diver
                      Resident Evil 5
                      Alice: Madness Returns (actually playing the first Alice)
                      "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

• REmake and Zero
                        Spoiler:

Comment

• Shadows of the damned on legion hunter difficulty.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Red Seeds Profile
                            See you in hell.

Comment

• Metal Gear. So glad I got this Subsistence than the Essential Collection kind.

Comment

• Deadly Premonition. Never before has a game made me say, 'What the Fuck?' quite so often. Man, what a weird game. Awesome though.

It does have a fist full of problems. If you need top notch graphics to enjoy a game, you're screwed. The combat is a little off, and the driving...what the hell? Why is my turning circle better placed on the Arc Royal? But the thing that annoys me most.

The map. Why the hell does the map keep spinning around? Why can't I set my own markers so I can drive to sub missions and such? Why am I busy hunting all over the map for human bones?

All of these things can be utterly forgiven, however. The story is really drawing me in, and I'm hoping Twin Peaks hasn't inspired it enough to give it an ending with no real clues as to what's going on. The characters are fully fleshed and even the odder ones feel odd in a way that works. The pot hears all. And the sound track, bar one or two songs that are beginning to send me mad, is excellent. It could do with more music though. There are a couple of songs I didn't like to start with, and they're really getting on my nerves now I've heard them a hundred times.

Comment

Working...
                                X