Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The game is pure awesomeness.

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
    It does have a fist full of problems. If you need top notch graphics to enjoy a game, you're screwed. The combat is a little off, and the driving...what the hell? Why is my turning circle better placed on the Arc Royal? But the thing that annoys me most.
    Tap the breaks just a little as you do a turn to do a clean 90' turn on perfectly normal space with the police car. (Some of the other cars you can unlock via the junkyard have better turning rate and such - also, all unlocked cars will be parked outside the hotel for future access)

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
      And the sound track, bar one or two songs that are beginning to send me mad, is excellent. It could do with more music though. There are a couple of songs I didn't like to start with, and they're really getting on my nerves now I've heard them a hundred times.
      I hope this isn't one of them: "Life Is Beautiful", because that song is awesome.

Also, when I beat Deadly Premonition for the first time and realized that I had seen all there was to see in the game, and that I could never again experience it for the first time, I cried. True story. :I
      sigpic

Comment

• I've been playing the game myself for the first time and I love the music, it's fantastic.
        See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
          I've been playing the game myself for the first time and I love the music, it's fantastic.
          You have the PS3 version, right? I know that the spoken dialogue is in English, but the text and menus are in Japanese. How are you holding up with that? I was considering buying the PS3 version for my cousin; but I wasn't sure if it was too difficult.
          sigpic

Comment

• It's not too bad actually, I've been wandering around Greenvale. I may be able to understand text but I know what it means, if that makes sense. Like you know what 'Yes' and 'No' options are, etc. Right now I'm at the Sheriff's Department, wonder if I'll get to read the coroner's report on the dead girl.

Twin Peaks reference.
            See you in hell.

Comment

• Trying to get all these Steam Summer achievements. @+@

Comment

• Super Castlevania IV
                sigpic
                "So many assholes, so few bullets." - Duke Nukem

Comment

• Continuing my investigation into the death of a young woman on Red Seeds Profile.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

• Does anyone know any websites that sell PAL games and will ship to the US? I have no problem finding the games I want, but can't seem to find a website that will ship to the US.

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                    It's not too bad actually, I've been wandering around Greenvale. I may be able to understand text but I know what it means, if that makes sense. Like you know what 'Yes' and 'No' options are, etc.
                    Gotcha. Thank you!
                    sigpic

Comment

• If you want, Al, you can send me the cash and I'll send it to you. Although why you'd want a PAL game is beyond me...most of them are massively expensive compared to US, and often lacking in stuff.

Comment

• Just beat the first Alice gonna start Alice Madness Returns
                        "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                          If you want, Al, you can send me the cash and I'll send it to you. Although why you'd want a PAL game is beyond me...most of them are massively expensive compared to US, and often lacking in stuff.
                          I can vouch for this too, with the possible exception of...wait no, I'm pretty sure PAL regions got bugger all.
                          See you in hell.

Comment

• I think we got a DVD with Silent Hill and MGS 2. Konami loves us...enough to delay the releases a few months and gives us a DVD for the wait.

Comment

• Has Capcom ever given us anything?
                              See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                                Has Capcom ever given us anything?
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X