• Show
Clear All

• Right now, I'm playing Fallout 3.
    See you in hell.

Comment

• Lord of The Rings Conquest Demo.

Comment

• Persona 3: FES

It's a good game and I've just wasted the last three days of my free time playing it constantly. It's so good.

Comment

• I've went back and started playing COD4 again to finish the 3 levels needed to complete on veteran for 1000/1000 GS. Fucking hard

Comment

• i replayed all of command and conquer renegade yesterday.
            not sure what im gonna play now,maybe REmake

Comment

• RE CVX
              Freedom of Information.

Comment

• I'm playing through Fallout 3. It has consumed my life.
                See you in hell.

Comment

• As it should, really. As it should.

Comment

• Bought Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction on Saturday. Gawd, it's so good! I don't know how Insomniac does it, but each game has had the same basic formula... and yet it just doesn't get old. The games basically revolve around replayability which is nice (saving up to buy ultimate weapons, upgrades, finding gold bolts, skill points, etc). Honestly, even whoever did Size Matters (High Impact or something) captured the formula perfectly, making it just as good as its PS2 brethren.

Comment

• Mirror's Edge
                      XD

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                        As it should, really. As it should.
                        I've never been partial to the Fallout series, I'm not too keen on the post-apocalyptic setting - outside Mad Max. More of a cyberpunk man myself. But the first time you leave Vault 101 and witness the devastation of the wasteland. It's beautiful.

I also couldn't help but draw a number of similarities with Deus Ex. The Enclave are pretty much identical to Majestic-12.
                        See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
                          Bought Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction on Saturday. Gawd, it's so good! I don't know how Insomniac does it, but each game has had the same basic formula... and yet it just doesn't get old. The games basically revolve around replayability which is nice (saving up to buy ultimate weapons, upgrades, finding gold bolts, skill points, etc). Honestly, even whoever did Size Matters (High Impact or something) captured the formula perfectly, making it just as good as its PS2 brethren.
                          R&C is one of my favorite series, insomniac is an amazing and brilliant company, there so imaginitive with there games, and Ratchet and Clank is just pure brilliance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                            I've never been partial to the Fallout series, I'm not too keen on the post-apocalyptic setting - outside Mad Max. More of a cyberpunk man myself. But the first time you leave Vault 101 and witness the devastation of the wasteland. It's beautiful.

I also couldn't help but draw a number of similarities with Deus Ex. The Enclave are pretty much identical to Majestic-12.
                            Well, bear in mind that Fallout 2 came out a couple of years before Deus Ex and that's where the Enclave come from...although I gotta admit it, they do end up going more towards the Deus Ex approach, what with the President and all.

You really should play the first and second games as well if you like this one. The humour is a lot thicker and they could get away with a lot of stuff that with the current censorship just aren't gonna happen (annoyed by that small child? Vaporise them). Plus, Michael Dorn is a voice actor in the second. Between him and Ron Perlman everything is better.

Everything.

Comment

• Well, I just finished REmake again
                              now im playing World in Conflict again.

Comment

• Umbrella Chronicles, getting eaten, again!

Comment

Working...
                                X