No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd love to but my brother is due round in an hour and I need to get ready.
    See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
      I'd love to but my brother is due round in an hour and I need to get ready.
      >< Grrrr...Whenever I wake up then?

Comment

• Sure thing, I'd love to. I need all the training I can get after not playing it for so long.
        See you in hell.

Comment

Sure thing, I'd love to. I need all the training I can get after not playing it for so long.
          I also fixed the settings on the game, so it should be a FAIR match this time. >D

For the record, beating your ass with B.B. Hood was a sweet victory.
          Spoiler:

Comment

• B.B. Hood is no match for Stark.
            See you in hell.

Comment

• Man your sig is doing my head in Spencer, that purple tint just brings back painful memories of shoddy monitors.. awful design.

Comment

• Haha, Scream.

Wow, I got an interesting email today.

Dear ADPolicenaut!

Hello and welcome to the Online Beta of thatgamecompany and Santa Monica Studio's latest title - Journey!

We are very excited to offer you the chance to be a part of this test!

Should you wish to accept this invite, we have a few details we need to outline prior to testing.
                I'll definitely give this a shot!
                See you in hell.

Comment

• DA: Awakening
                  Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• Originally posted by Branden_Lucero View Post
                    DA: Awakening
                    Awakening was ok. I'll take it over that piece of shit DA2.

Comment

Haha, Scream. Wow, I got an interesting email today. I'll definitely give this a shot!
                      Nnnrgh.. Luuuuuucky!!.. ..
                      sigpic

Comment

• Journey does sound interesting. At least, it sounds different...

Comment

• With the over-saturation of FPS's this year, I think anything different is welcome.

6 1/2 Minutes of the Most Gorgeous Game You’ll See This Week
                          sigpic

Comment

• Very true, especially given I won't touch most games that use an FPS style syystem. BioShock and Fallout being notable exceptions.

Comment

• Originally posted by PracticalAl View Post
                              Nnnrgh.. Luuuuuucky!!.. ..
                              I still have no idea how I even got into the beta, but I will say this much - Journey is an experience that already puts across a spectrum of emotions just by watching it. It's like you'll see something in the distance and think, "Ooh, I wonder if I can reach that?" and then you keep travelling and eventually you'll get there and see something else in the distance that you want to go to, and so on.

Also I think other players can randomly meet up with you on their own "journey", walk together for a bit and then part ways.

Anyway, right now I'm downloading the latest DLC case for L.A. Noire. Can't wait to install that and get on with solving it.
                              See you in hell.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WuQWVekKX8

Comment

Working...
                                X