What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scream View Post
    I played BlueBurst both on JP Segapass (I think you had to pay for this?) and schthack. schthack was very well done indeed for a private server. It was a big mistake to sign up though, played it for like 10 hours straight, too addicting.. had to delete all the files. Hopefully I'll never have to do another 3 hit combo again I might consider playing it again though if they invent a way to pause time IRL.

And yeah for me FF7 and FF8 are like RE1 and RE2. FF7 was my first FF so couldn't wait for FF8 and I wasn't disappointed. Intro movie was frigging awesome at the time. Music was fantastic as well, loved that Balamb garden tune..
    Yeah, I play that server and another called 'Ultima'.

I've been on the Schthack one since the open beta days (2006/2007?).

My main character is a Viridia Hucast lvl 155 in Schthack.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
      Shadow Hearts > Every RPG Ever
      But Shin Megami Tensei is three words, and you spelled it wrong!

Comment

• Too many people here don't know Fallout 2 is the best RPG of all time. It has Michael Dorn and Ron Perlman! What more do you people want?

And now I'm going to go play it, because it's excellent.

Comment

• Currently playing Left 4 Dead 2, Minecraft and Team Fortress 2.
          See you in hell.

Comment

• Oh Fallout 2, such an awesome game, good luck with the temple though, that part is so annoying, maybe because I try to kill every single ant in that place.

On that note, I'm going to play Deus Ex.

Comment

• Finally beat Fallout 3's last DLC (Broken Steel, in my case) and the game is done. Froze up four or five times on me and lagged like hell, just as I said it would.

7/10 and that's pushing it.

Still need to do Far Cry 2. Might pick up Super Paper Mario again after stopping back in 09.
              A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• Yes, this Fallout talk reminds me.. Old World Blues DLC is now out as of yesterday.. time to go mash it up!

Comment

• Been working my way through both Fallout 3 and NV got GOTY of 3 but have only cleared Operation Anchorage of the DLC and still only have Dead Money for NV. Finally got around to Assassins Creed since it was £5 but I'm not enjoying it at all, the game is robust enough and faffing about the roofs is fun but I've never been more aware of the fact I'm playing a game. Maybe it's the whole game-within-a-game but everytime it time skipped or the Matrix loading room appeared I lost a little interest it's just not what I expected at all. my friend says I gotta bear with it and that 2 onward dont do this as much or at all he couldnt remember but I'd give it about 60% so far . . .
                  sigpic

Comment

• Trine - 100%
                    Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• Beat Far Cry 2. Great game, but I wish Crytek hadn't included the infinite respawns at checkpoints and on the road as it just serves to piss the player off. 8.5/10

Still contemplating doing Super Paper Mario, but for now I'm content.
                      A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• Team Fortress 2
                        See you in hell.

Comment

• Ocarina of Time for the 3DS. The remastering of it is excellent, though I would've loved if they'd updated the music to be orchestral.
                          Revelations has a plot with twists everywhere. Way to go, Capcom, you successfully pulled off a mind-screw plotline.

Comment

• A friend is letting me borrow L.A. Noire so I can save some cash. LOVING it so far, though it was very confusing when I first started it. I crashed my car off a bridge or something, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
                              A friend is letting me borrow L.A. Noire so I can save some cash. LOVING it so far, though it was very confusing when I first started it. I crashed my car off a bridge or something, lol.
                              Weird, for some reason I get the idea that the glitches come all during the first 10 minutes of any playthrough. I arrived at a street case in front of a police barricade, and upon braking my car just sank into the pavement like very non-viscous goo.

Comment

• I've been hard at work on a Minecraft server with some friends, while everyone else is away making new towns and whatnot, I disappeared and set about building a secret residence in a secluded location...

Right now it's incomplete and has a long way to go before it's finished, but I've got everything all planned out in my head. I'm going to expand further back, clear out the sand bank behind so I can construct more of the building, then I'm going to plant saplings everywhere, replace the remaining sand with dirt and pretty much surround the place with a forest.
                                Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 07-21-2011, 08:57 PM.
                                See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X