What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fallout: Las Vegas

Fun at times, but not nearly as engaging and dramatic as Fallout 3. Must be due to the plot not being specific enough.

Comment

• I just finished another Mass Effect run. Just calculated I have now spent 168 hours on it.

Comment

• 2 Girls, A Guy, and a Pizza Place

Comment

• Originally posted by BBboy20 View Post
          2 Girls, A Guy, and a Pizza Place
          Atlus tweeted about a $65 offer for the "Love is Over" Edition so I cancelled my Best Buy backorder and jumped on that. Unfortunately, it'll probably be a little while before I can play Catherine. How are you liking it?

Comment

• Wow, the Consul's Car DLC Case for L.A. Noire which the U.S. got for free isn't part of the Rockstar Pass. Which means I have to shell out an extra £3.19 for something that should be free.

Balls to that.

Anyway, I've got Empire: Total War to blitz through. Just tried a naval battle, just phenomenal hearing broadsides tear through the hull and rigging of enemy ships.
            See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
              Atlus tweeted about a $65 offer for the "Love is Over" Edition so I cancelled my Best Buy backorder and jumped on that. Unfortunately, it'll probably be a little while before I can play Catherine. How are you liking it?
              There's a demo up if you haven't tried it already. I played it (the demo that is), and I liked it. But sadly I had to spend a hefty chunk of money to fix a muffler, so I'm not getting the game as soon as I wanted.

Comment

• Marvel vs Capcom 2
                See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                  Wow, the Consul's Car DLC Case for L.A. Noire which the U.S. got for free isn't part of the Rockstar Pass. Which means I have to shell out an extra £3.19 for something that should be free.

Balls to that.

Anyway, I've got Empire: Total War to blitz through. Just tried a naval battle, just phenomenal hearing broadsides tear through the hull and rigging of enemy ships.
                  Wait, it was supposed to be FREE? *Paid around $3*
                  Last edited by Inferno04; 07-28-2011, 12:13 AM.

Comment

• I've gotten sucked back into Minecraft. ;_;

I found my first diamonds... Diamonds... Oh my...

Comment

• Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
                      I've gotten sucked back into Minecraft. ;_;

I found my first diamonds... Diamonds... Oh my...
                      I remember finding my first diamonds on a friends server. We were tunneling and exploring some massive caverns and I just randomly happened on some diamonds.

Comment

• I'm in the Battlefield 3 Alpha Trials. I'm having a blast. I can't wait for this game.

Comment

• Empire: Total War

See you in hell.

Comment

• Played a little bit of Mercenaries tonight, and again got annoyed with the people who kept joining my games. I cannot stand those players who feel the need to follow you around and just stand there pretty much doing nothing as you kill everything that is difficult (Reapers, Chainsaw Majini, Et Cetera). Oh, and Satan help you if you jump in front of me while I'm trying to do physical attacks...I had a lot of THOSE kind of players who felt the need to kill rather than get the time bonus through melee kills. I just need to play with people on my friends list...Some of those people are God-like compared to me.

Has anyone played Splatterhouse and give me a general opinion of it? I see it is rather cheap now, and I did have an interest in it back in November when it first came out. If it is pretty much just mindless killing, that would be fine.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Gta 4 ( it never gets old)

Comment

• Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
                                Worth the 85 bucks. <_<

Comment

Working...
                                X