• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dead to Rights: Retribution
    See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post

Payne to the Max baby!
      Funny, I was playing Max payne 2 earlier today. I finally got my old ps2 out (I sold my first PS3 and the second one I have is not backwards compatible) for some oldies but goodies. I'm replaying RE4 and CV before the HD versions come out, Hitman: Bloody Money to refresh my memory for the new one and I bought Maximo: Ghosts to Glory for 2.99 at gamestop. It's scratched to bloody hell, the game freezes once you beat Ghastly Gus or whatever, good thing I spent 100 coins to save before hand, Ha!
      Last edited by REmaster; 08-04-2011, 08:40 PM.
      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
      Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Batman Arkam Asylum

Gta 4

L4d 2

Comment

• Left 4 Dead 2 mainly.

Taaaaaaanks mutation is fun when it works, but every other round almost I encounter a spawn as a tank where I am behind a wall and cannot enter the playfield or suicide, leaving me with nothing to do. Alternatively I'll spawn in a place that causes me instant death, then after a 25 second wait to respawn it spawns me there again, killing me again. I once had it 4 spawns in a row, by that time my teammates killed the other team, so I did nothing that entire round.
          Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• KylieDog, you must add me to Steam so we can play L4D2.
            See you in hell.

Comment

• Finally finished Deadly Premonition. And a resounding 'What the Hell?' was heard by all. Weird, weird game. Good though.

Comment

• Catherine, with gold on the first two stages on normal so far. I hear the following couple of stages are bastards. Nonetheless, this is a crown jewel for the Persona Team, and it seems to be reflected by the game's apparent succes critically and (hopefully) commercially. The segments between the climbing puzzles are immersive, and the NPCs usually have something pertinent to the plot or of substance to the gameplay to say. Also really digging the intimacy of the cutscenes, this is one of the better story-centered games this generation. Music is as good as anything Shoji Meguro does. Looking forward to tackling the rest of it, and Persona 5 is looking better and better with each game the team produces.
                Last edited by GuardhouseMusic; 08-05-2011, 05:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                  KylieDog, you must add me to Steam so we can play L4D2.
                  I have it on 360 :/

Comment

• Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
                    I have it on 360 :/
                    John doesn't.

Comment

• Or be a rich white male such as myself and obtain both *monocle adjustment*

Nah, I only have the PC version because of the Valve Complete Pack that I got last year. I still prefer it over the 360 version, but I wasn't a big PC gamer until about a year ago.

As for me, I've just downloaded the Penumbra pack (Overture, Black Plague, and Requiem) since I loved Amnesia, so we'll see how those are tomorrow. After I go through those three, I might download Call of Cthulu.

Comment

• Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
                        Or be a rich white male such as myself and obtain both *monocle adjustment*

I'm currently going through a bit of Conviction and The Witcher 2 at the moment. I just wish Deus Ex would come out now than in 20 days!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                          John doesn't.

Even though it's superior on PC.

Try harder.
                          See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                            Even though it's superior on PC.

Try harder.
                            I don't need to, I've got both, I'm not poor.

Spoiler:
                            Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 08-06-2011, 06:20 AM.

Comment

• My touchpad mouse says the 360 version was the wiser choice for me.

Comment

• I prefer 360 versions anyway, I prefer the controls. The only benefit of playing them on PC is the amount of mods and things you can get on the PC, and probably slightly better quality.
                                Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 08-06-2011, 07:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X