No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deus Ex. Not GOTY for me. Not really even in TOP10.

Comment

• Halo Reach

OMG this game is too addictive online I love it. Can't believe crap like CoD is considered "better" by most people these days
      "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

• next game im gonna play is dead island for pc i preorder it from danish gamersite
        im very excited about it.

Comment

• Resident Evil Remake.
          sigpic

Comment

• Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection.

I gotta say that playing UMK3 with my MK9 Arcade stick with the arcade filter and the arcade panel on is probably the sweetest thing ever.
            Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 09-01-2011, 03:44 PM.

Comment

• Maniac Mansion - I got a hold of the complete version.
              Ocarina of Time 3D - Its like a new experience playing this one again.

I really want to play Xenoblade Chronicles. Damn you NOA. Here you have a game that's on its way to become a modern classic and its been hailed as the best RPG in ages (no thanks to Square-Enix) and we can't play it over here.

Well, there is a way to do it... but... Oh, I'll just try to ignore the damn game.
              Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
              sigpic

Comment

• played some minecraft and some deus but just abit.

so fare deus is very nice .. good sci fi nice action story is pretty good

minecraft .. dig dig dig dig dig build build build..

Comment

• I unknowingly had $30 on my Gamestop card and my friend who owed me $25 was with me so I bought both copies of Shin Megami Tensei Digital Devil Saga. Fuck.Yes.

Comment

• Welcome to the MegaTen universe. I actually don't like DDS too much but it usually gets praise.

Comment

• Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
                      Welcome to the MegaTen universe. I actually don't like DDS too much but it usually gets praise.
                      Why didn't you like it? (obviously no spoilers please )

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                        Why didn't you like it? (obviously no spoilers please )
                        The gameplay's as fun as the other RPGs, I just never liked the presentation. A little too drab and depressing for my tastes. Plus, I don't like that there's no demon recruitment and fusing like a lot of the others, although a lot of the mythological mainstays show up as enemies.

Comment

• Borderlands, Company of Heroes and Deus Ex: Human Revolution.
                          See you in hell.

Comment

• Halo - Beat the game on legendary. Feels good LOL
                            Assassins Creed Revelations Multiplayer Beta
                            "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

• Call it irony or setting the perfect mood for a game...

Just finished Heavy Rain, and today was raining all damn day. This are one of those titles that make worth buying a console I admit.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• ^Second favorite ps3 exclusive. Fantastic experience.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X