No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well now that I've beaten and returned Resistance 3 I'm going to look for my copy of Ys Seven and finish my Nightmare mode play through. Sort of getting myself pumped for the new game getting released next year

Comment

• I happened to have luck today and found Apollo Justice at Gamestop. I'll be in my room for the next few days buried in my DS.
      Last edited by Inferno04; 09-18-2011, 12:48 AM.

Comment

• css

Comment

• I have Counter-Strike: Source. Might play it.

Though I'm looking to play 007: Blood Stone, doubt it'll top Quantum of Solace.
          See you in hell.

Comment

• Battlefield Play 4 Free. Or also known as "Battlefield: Pay 2 Win".

It's a free BF2 clone with updated mechanics (lot has been taken from Bad Company series, mostly for worse), but it's a nice free practice until BF3 comes along.

Comment

• right now some dead island i cant get enough of it.

Comment

• Just rented Bodycount. I was late taking Resistance 3 back and owed them £3 but they said if I rent another game I will just have to pay another £2 on top so I figured why not. I really wanted Dead Island but that game seems to be constantly out. It was either Bodycount, Dirt 3 or Killzone 3. I wasnt a fan of Killzone 2 and am sick of driving games so figured I would go with Bodycount. With a name like that and the cover art I was expecting much and even with my lowest of expectations I was still dissapointed. If you are into mindless shooting with constant explosions, boring repetative missions and a piss poor story mode then look no further. The only plus side of this game is easy trophies. Even at the low price of £2 I feel robbed. The story mode is literally a woman talking shit over a video showing the map you will be playing through. Serves my right anyway just as long as I can warn another person I will feel happier about it. DONT DO IT!
                Last edited by CrimsonElder; 09-19-2011, 09:11 PM.

Comment

• Yeah, I heard that Bodycount was an atrocious game. Something they whipped up as fast as they could to compete in an oversaturated genre, I'm thinking of giving Resistance 3 a rental and see how that goes. It's worth a punt at least.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                    Yeah, I heard that Bodycount was an atrocious game. Something they whipped up as fast as they could to compete in an oversaturated genre, I'm thinking of giving Resistance 3 a rental and see how that goes. It's worth a punt at least.
                    It is definatley worth a rent. Go for it I enjoyed it.

Comment

• Last Window. Diving into the world of Kyle Hyde once again.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Killing glowies.

Comment

• Originally posted by BBboy20 View Post
                          Killing glowies.
                          Same here. Grubs and glowies.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Char City

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                              Last Window. Diving into the world of Kyle Hyde once again.
                              Wow, I just found about this sequel a few days ago! Never knew about it because it apparently never made it's way to America.. Hotel Dusk is one of my all time favorite DS games. I need to order this sequel online some day. Thank God for the DS being region free.

I hope you enjoy it, I'm sure it's great.
                              sigpic

Comment

• The Witcher 2 for the first time, Resident Evil 4 HD, Gears of War 3, Dead Island.

Comment

Working...
                                X