No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back to Splinter Cell HD, continuing my run of Pandora Tomorrow.
    See you in hell.

Comment

• Recently played through (and in the case of the main games, replayed) the entire God of War series. It was a fun ride, though I'll probably still work toward platinums on III and the Origins Collection when I get the chance.

Might play some Dragon Age Origins again before the end of the week if I get a leg up on my school work and my sinuses clear the fuck up.
      A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• Gears of War 3 & Resident Evil: Director's Cut.

SWEET COMBINATION.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Fighting the Horde

Comment

• Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (DS)
            Castlevania: Harmony of Despair (PSN)
            No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise (PS3) [Almost Done]
            L.A. Noire (PS3) [Almost Done]
            Metroid Prime Trilogy (Wii)

Comment

• Still trying to improve my time on Director's Cut. Man, I almost forgot how good are vintage REs. And leveling up on Gears 3.
              Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 09-28-2011, 03:17 PM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Decimating the human race.

Also some Space Marine and Ico.

Comment

• Rygar and G.I. Joe on NES.

Old School Bitches.
                  "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                  Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Mostly playing some GoldenEye Source with friends and powering through my Expert run on Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory, though both of those will have to put on hold as SWAT 4 arrived on my doorstep when I got home.

It's time to breach and clear.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

• Inazuma Eleven. Despite coming out over three years ago, it only JUST got a European release. And goddamn, it's fun. I usually hate soccer-based games, but this one is easy to play, and the RPG elements are a massive bonus.

Comment

• Originally posted by BBboy20 View Post
                        Fighting the Horde
                        There is a She-Ra game?
                        Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Well, SWAT 4 is great fun.

Here's some snaps of my team in action:

See you in hell.

Comment

• "You're in my way, sir."

Comment

• Clock Tower, Clock Tower and even more CLOCK TOWER!!

;

*Ahems* Aside from that...

NieR Gestalt & NieR RepliCant. Just tried the World of Recycled Vessel DLC for the Gestalt version, little bit trippy but I really love the lighting and colour choices for it.

That and the NieR Gestalt/RepliCant Nightmare/Arrange Album music used in the World of Recycled Vessel is awesome stuff. Even better to hear it in-game with the DLC itself.

That, combined with teleporting enemies and that I was attacking them on-time with the songs was fun.

As for RepliCant, there aren't too many dialogue changes outside of general words being replaced to fit with the changes to the characters between it and the Gestalt version (default version outside of Japan).

Also nice to have a look at the art, development information and short stories that cover both versions of the game in the Grimoire NieR book. Well worth the money on that one! The walkthrough within it covers RepliCant but it shows on a small section the differences between both versions throughout the game as well.

Tried my PS1 copy of Final Fantasy VIII on my PS3, started it up and got a black screen. I couldn't remember if some releases worked or if it was VIII as a whole, but then again all of the PAL copies were pretty much screwed over - especially if you wanted to play it off the disc on your computer on an emulator as the PC version's MIDI music sucks in contrast to the original PS1 sound, the trade-off I suppose for having clearer FMVs and the like within the PC version itself.

Anyway, that was resulting in a bit of growling and was the main point of weighing things - get C:V "HD" when my PS2 seems to still be working (even if it wasn't I can just play off the disc with an emulator then) and that it would be $30 alone for it or if I wanted to get it and RE4 for less then it'd cost me $60 to get the PSN+ subscription, the same price would be the normal C:V & RE4 "HD" prices combined.

DX

So, I decided on Final Fantasy VIII - despite that they more or less work on the physical copy I have of it, Disc 3 mucks up a little bit due to being overplayed.

Played a bit of Portal 2 co-op with Smiley since I found a copy brand new for $50, whereas other stores are still listing it at $88.

I've really got to finish NieR though as I've been putting it off to work on other stuff.
                              Last edited by Enetirnel; 09-30-2011, 09:24 AM.
                              sigpic
                              Non-blurry Signature Version
                              Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
                                "You're in my way, sir."
                                Fuck, I must have heard that like sixty times now. I can't get through a mission without hearing it at least three times. I've only managed to flashbang myself twice fortunately, but I know how to avoid it now. Spoony made the mistake of looking ahead into the room itself, since the door is open you also get caught in the blast of the flashbang. You have to physically turn around and look away, then when you hear it go off, turn around and go in like the U.S. Marshals.
                                Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 09-30-2011, 11:15 AM.
                                See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X