No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, you just reminded me how much I've wanted to play a SWAT game for years.

Comment

• Just completed the final Fallout NV DLC - Lonesome Road, fantastic stuff, very well scripted for a game on this engine. I can see why they didn't add Ulysses as a companion earlier on as his story isn't very conventional, its quite deep and takes a bit of time to soak in. I like that.. Location is superb too, everything is falling apart as you walk through it, feels a lot more flexible/dynamic than previous FO locations..

I also installed the Gun Runner's Arsenal which adds tons of different weapons/ammo types, there's a huge amount of choice now which totally changes the way you would build a character IMO. Along with the new perks/items from the DLCs and higher level cap the game seems gigantic again.. I can respec my character but I think I would rather just go through it one more time..

The best DLC in order would probably be:

1. Dead Money/Lonesome Road (tie)
      2. Old World Blues
      3. Honest Hearts

Didn't really enjoy OWB as it kept trying to be funny but on the bright side there's a lot of content in there.. Honest Hearts had nothing to it.. Dead Money is probably the one to get - has a great feel to it that is much more like a survival horror game, plus it has a decent story/characters.

Comment

• RE4

I used to not like it much back when it came out for GC. I don't know why....I would get so bored of it rather quickly....but upon playing it again on my PS3, I absolutely love this game. Not sure why I didn't like it back then.

Team Chris Redfield<3

Comment

• I defeated Time Crisis 2 today.
          Finished the whole game without losing a single life

Been able to finish the game one credit for a looong time, but always lost at least one piece of life along the way. Not today
          sigpic

Comment

• Demon Souls.
            sigpic

Comment

• I've been wanting to try out Persona 4 for about 2 weeks now and come to find out a friend of mine was gonna trade it in yesterday to Gamestop so I told him I'd buy it from him for $10. And so far its been worth $10. Its great. I love it. So far I like it more than Digital Devil Saga. The game is in good condition too. The inserts and manual are there and it even came with the bonus disc (OST).

The music in this game is absolutely amazing. 1000X better than DDS OST. The soundtrack for DDS gets old really fast. Its just a drone guitar repeating itself every 5 seconds. It gets old. While in Persona 4 the music changes up quiet often.

And you can't deny this song is pretty damn sexy.
              Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
              Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 10-02-2011, 09:57 AM.

Comment

• Excellent choice, Sebastian, glad you got the OST edition. If you have a PSP, Persona 2: Innocent Sin was just released, a game which didn't come out in its initial release because it involved Hitler (sorta). It's definitely one of those gems from the PS1 era and I recommend it.

Though I'm not sure if I can put over Persona 3FES, as I played that first and then four, enjoying four a lot more. Other fans have the opposite opinion, but to put it in perspective, P4 took me 85 hours and P3FES took me 105.

Comment

• Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
                  Excellent choice, Sebastian, glad you got the OST edition. If you have a PSP, Persona 2: Innocent Sin was just released, a game which didn't come out in its initial release because it involved Hitler (sorta). It's definitely one of those gems from the PS1 era and I recommend it.

Though I'm not sure if I can put over Persona 3FES, as I played that first and then four, enjoying four a lot more. Other fans have the opposite opinion, but to put it in perspective, P4 took me 85 hours and P3FES took me 105.
                  Ha, Me and John were talking about Hitler in P2 just yesterday.

And speaking of P2FES...

I just got home with it

Comment

• Nice. 3FES is a good game like the rest, it just moves slowly as all fuck.

For me, it's been:
                    -Phoenix Wright (hype = confirmed)
                    -Demon's Souls (ditto)
                    -RE4 HD, Mercenaries.
                    -Battlefield 3 Beta (I like it actually, it's a nice break from CoD, stuff which I've had much more exposure to)
                    -The occasional match of MK or MvsC3 against my friend.

Comment

-Demon's Souls (ditto)
                      1st playthrough?
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                        1st playthrough?
                        Of course. It's as balls hard and just as exciting to figure out as people say it is. I'm only up to 1-2, also, those archers and the blue eyed knight past the dragon bridge are impeding the hell out of me. I'm definitely getting Dark Souls, full stop.

Comment

those archers and the blue eyed knight past the dragon bridge are impeding the hell out of me.
                          These are the final enemies before the boss fight. Just sayin.
                          sigpic

Comment

• RE4 HD

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                            Ha, Me and John were talking about Hitler in P2 just yesterday.
                            Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 10-02-2011, 03:44 PM.
                            See you in hell.

Comment

• Hitler with sunglasses is even better.

sigpic

Comment

• Wow, they edited the PSP version, but I didn't realize how much better it'd be. Well, besides skirting around by calling him Furher.

Comment

Working...
                                X