No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parasite Eve 2, for the first time. What a fucking gem this game is.

Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver

Aliens VS Predator (PS3)
    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Finished Space Marine.

Was utterally shocked to find out Mark Strong was the voice of my avatar.

Comment

• Just played single-player demos for Resistance 3 and Bodycount, both disappointed me in equal measure.

Speaking of crippling letdowns, I'm also playing through RE4 HD. Now I can see all the poor textures in full high definition. RE4 is certainly a game that does not hold up well to the test of time, unlike MGS2 which still looks very passable even today. I'm very glad that I didn't shell out sixteen quid for RE4 HD, in fact I may go so far as to say that the PC version looks a lot better.

Yes, that's right. I'm agreeing with rehunk88 for once. At least I can mod the PC version.
        See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
          RE4 is certainly a game that does not hold up well to the test of time
          The GC version still holds up.
          sigpic

Comment

• I just don't think the HD remastering was a very good port.
            See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
              Parasite Eve 2, for the first time. What a fucking gem this game is.
              Parasite Eve 1 > Parasite Eve 2

Haven't tried RE4 HD yet. I suppose its better than playing the GC/Wii versions on a HD screen at least?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                I just don't think the HD remastering was a very good port.
                It's not surprising. The HD version has a mixed texture group, I swear some of them come from the PS2 version. In any case the PC version only shines when people replace the textures, I think most people should stick with the Wii edition. I mean it's playable and all and it runs on HD, but if you're a stickler over the look... well...
                Last edited by Rombie; 10-03-2011, 03:35 PM.

Comment

• I just don't think it holds up well to time, unlike some other games.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

• Just popped in Dark Souls. I've never felt so apprehensive about starting a game before.

Comment

• ^Prepare to die, a lot.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Recently played and beat Back to the Future The Game (still have to 100% it though). I really enjoyed it and recommend it to any BTTF fan looking to relive some of that bliss.

Now I'm playing Dragon Age again, hopefully wrapping it up before the end of the week.
                        A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1

Team Chris Redfield<3

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                            ^Prepare to die, a lot.
                            21 deaths on day one. We'll call today a day of learning...a trial by fire, so to speak. Tomorrow we advance.

Comment

• Playing through Fallout 3 again on PC with several mods, also still playing through Human Revolution and also decided to give silent hill homecoming a chance again(this being its 3rd chance)

Comment

• RE4 HD and L4D2.
                                See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X