• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
    "Ah, Tyrant! My arch-nemesis!"

Pretty much how I picture you.
    Close, but with tons of raging

A few times when it was obvious I was finished, I just gave up and let him knock me off the plane. What an asshole!

Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
    I've been using regular bow-gun ammo for the most part, down to double figures in the amount of ammo I have left for it. Makes things a lot easier. With Nosferatu, I took only a green herb, sniper and Claire's handgun with a full clip and her knife. Everything else went in the chest. And no probs, Wesker. Just make sure to push the crate out of the way so you can get all of the stuff like B.O.W rounds from that back room, and remember to take the empty extinguisher with you and don't leave anything in the security box.
    Thanks a lot. I literally spent an hr trying to beat the metal detector through other means, while not realizing that I could move the box in that room with the item box. Funny how easy it is to overlook certain things.

On this run, my inventory is way better than it was on my first run. Now I'm ready to give Rodrigo the Hemostatic medicine. I should be ready to kick the Tyrant's ass now!

Comment

• I'm trying to decide between CVX HD or Crysis.

Decisions, decisions...
      See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
        I'm trying to decide between CVX HD or Crysis.

Decisions, decisions...
        You should just get Crysis...it's a game you probably haven't played before while you probably played CVX too many times and it doesn't add much for such a steep price.

CVX HD & RE4 HD are bound to get a price drop for a week for regular PSN users, just like the PSN Classics (at least in the US Store) that went half off twice.

As for me, I'm not buying any of the RE HD collections until they are $10 just like PSN+ users had it and still have. Also, because I read and heard that they're poor remasters.

Comment

• The knife in Cvx is awesome guys. Once a zombie is in the floor you can easily finish them with the knife
          sigpic

Comment

• Almost done with this ridiculously long mission on Pandora Tomorrow. Just need to sneak through this courtyard with guards, searchlights and turrets.

It is a process of trial and error.
            Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 10-10-2011, 06:00 PM.
            See you in hell.

Comment

• Found my ICO and SOTC collection had been delivered today. Looking forward to playing it later in the week
              sigpic

Comment

• Dark Souls. Soul Level 43, 18 hours played, 91 deaths. I just made it to Anor Londo. The game is difficult but not cheaply so, as it rewards patience and strategy and punishes you for rushing and being reckless. I really like it a lot. Probably one of the best games I've played this generation. I might have to pick up Demon's Souls eventually.

Comment

• Half the people on my friends list on the PSN are playing Dark Souls.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

• Castlevania Harmony of Despair on PS3. I have the XBOX version and my Soma is fully maxed with dual Valmanway +1's, Dracula's Tunic, 2x Miser rings, Samurai Leggings, Benten Raiment, and some other gear I can't remember. I do know that I have one Valmanway unlocked right now though.
                    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                      Castlevania Harmony of Despair on PS3. I have the XBOX version and my Soma is fully maxed with dual Valmanway +1's, Dracula's Tunic, 2x Miser rings, Samurai Leggings, Benten Raiment, and some other gear I can't remember. I do know that I have one Valmanway unlocked right now though.
                      I was looking at that a few weeks ago wondering if it would be any good.

Okay, so I've been playing Mercenaries on the 3DS, and I can safely say that I don't really like it. It is just barely tolerable for me, and I think it's mainly because it is not what I expected it to be. I'm not going to lie, I really wanted Resident Evil 5's Mercenaries basically just introduced into a portable version. Obviously, that is not what I got.

I got through the five main missions today, and unlocked a few of the EX ones. I got all excited when I saw Wesker was finally available thinking I could just Thrustpunch my way through everything and it would be fun. Capcom pulled a big PSYCH! on me. A shot to the face, a Cobra Strike, a Windfall, and still not dead?! W...T...F!

I really hope Revalations is better than Mercenaries, and by this I'm more-so referring to things like sound quality. I was shocked as hell when I read in the credits that DC Douglas had reprised Wesker; honestly, I don't hear it.

And I'm mildly pissed that I bought the 3DS solely for this game. Disappointing.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Vector View Post
                        Dark Souls. Soul Level 43, 18 hours played, 91 deaths. I just made it to Anor Londo. The game is difficult but not cheaply so, as it rewards patience and strategy and punishes you for rushing and being reckless. I really like it a lot. Probably one of the best games I've played this generation. I might have to pick up Demon's Souls eventually.
                        I'm 10 hours in and currently in the forest, SL22. I've found a great way to get to level 40-60 in less than 2-3 hours thanks to these ridicilous enemies you can encounter and trick to kill them with the enviroment, getting 2,000 souls (times that by 3 peeps) each time, with the bonfire right next to it. Can't wait to grind to get the remaining 10,000 souls tonight to unlock the door and then it's pimping my thief time. Love him <3

Comment

• I spoke too soon about the game not being cheap. I'm at this part where the only direction I can go is via a very thin ledge, and standing on the ledge is a fucking Knight who shoots arrows the size of spears at you when you're far away, and then tunes you up with a giant sword when you get too close. It's like your only hope is to pray that he fucking falls off the ledge, because there's really nothing else you can do about it. I'm really pissed off over it.

Originally posted by Zombie Fred View Post
                          I'm 10 hours in and currently in the forest, SL22. I've found a great way to get to level 40-60 in less than 2-3 hours thanks to these ridicilous enemies you can encounter and trick to kill them with the enviroment, getting 2,000 souls (times that by 3 peeps) each time, with the bonfire right next to it. Can't wait to grind to get the remaining 10,000 souls tonight to unlock the door and then it's pimping my thief time. Love him <3
                          Not to burst your bubble, but Darkroot Garden and Darkroot Basin is pretty much just a sidequest area not at all related to progressing anything, except for farming, so I guess it's not a bad place to visit. Have you rung either one of the bells yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vector View Post

Not to burst your bubble, but Darkroot Garden and Darkroot Basin is pretty much just a sidequest area not at all related to progressing anything, except for farming, so I guess it's not a bad place to visit. Have you rung either one of the bells yet?
                            Aye, I know it's a side quest but I'm doing that just to farm souls and then pimping my bandit's dagger to awesome levels. It's a great place to grind, and to get the ember after the butterfly. I've rung the top bell about 8 hours in, on top of the church, killing the two gargoyles. Heavy Soul Blast is your friend!

EDIT: Just thinking about this game, it's amazing how much sense of accomplishment you get when playing this. No matter how many times you die or have the worst thrown at you, it’s your will, wits, and survival instinct that makes you progress further. I love that.
                            Last edited by Zombie Fred; 10-12-2011, 04:27 AM.

Comment

• Just finished Deus Ex (the original). Did the Helios ending, easier ending but my favorite.

Comment

• Still playing Persona 4. I'm 49 hours in and I'm still having a blast. In a relationship with Chie. Shes a cool character but I didn't know Rise would be so...Kinky for lack of better words .

Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 10-13-2011, 02:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X