What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
    Here's mine. Bald, beard and scars Shepard. As you can see, a goody two-shoes soldier LOL.
    Also Colossus armor is the way to go. For all the team.

Spoiler:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5735[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5736[/ATTACH]
    Haha, well the end of the game is what bumped my Paragon level up so high.

I can't even remember what armor I was using, possibly the one gotten from the Spectre store? I did use the colossus armor before but with working around the customization (and that I happen to like the texture set used along the line of armor I tend to use), only Kaiden ended up using the colossus one.

As for recreating Shep, when I imported mine into ME2 her eyes ended up coming out broken so I had to recreate her there.
    sigpic
    Non-blurry Signature Version
    Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• When you import from ME1 into ME2 on 360 could you edit the ME2 look or did importing force it?
      Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Also, my female Shepard is a Spacer War Hero, Vanguard. Full Paragon too.

Polar opposite of my male Shepard, who is an Earthborn Ruthless Soldier. Total Renegade. He's also bald, covered in scars and looks like Ed Harris. Most of his crew are dead, those that survived hate him and he's an alcoholic. In summary, ME3 will be his final mission of redemption.
        See you in hell.

Comment

• I can't remember, honestly. I do know my Shephard's scar vanishes...

Comment

• Noooo! I want battle scars in ME2... That's what makes my Shephard all manly.

EDIT: I finally finished ME1. I fucking loved it. Time to get my hands on ME2
            Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 10-31-2011, 12:25 AM. Reason: Avoiding double posting.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
              When you import from ME1 into ME2 on 360 could you edit the ME2 look or did importing force it?
              No, you couldn't edit it.

I imported, her eyes were broken and I couldn't make any modifications so I had to remake her from scratch in ME2.

I don't have a 360 and instead play it on PC.
              sigpic

Comment

• I do have ME1 on the PC. Should play it again.
                See you in hell.

Comment

• Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception ....... 10/10 MASTERPIECE!!! Can't believe this game beats Uncharted 2, I really wasn't expecting that.
                  Spoiler:

Comment

• Currently preparing myself for an Insanity run on Mass Effect 2. I'm also trying to get 100% on PixelJunk Shooter, after which I'l move on to Shooter 2. Just need to find all the treasures, shouldn't be terribly difficult. I've already rescued all survivors so that's out of the way. Once both are completed 100%, I'll check out SideScroller. Yet to buy it though.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

• Uncharted 3: Spoiler:

Comment

• Gemini Rue. Really warms my heart to see the point and click genre isn't completely dead.

Comment

• Glass Rose (EU)
                          NieR RepliCant
                          Heavy Rain
                          InFamous
                          NieR
                          Siren Blood Curse
                          Bayonetta
                          Portal 2
                          Lord of Arcana
                          Dissidia: Duodecim 012 Final Fantasy

I'd be playing Garasu no Bara/Glass Rose JP or some games on Steam but I have to wait and find out about my bloody laptop since I doubt the other laptop I'm currently using would handle games properly.

Shame considering I was enjoying Tropico 4 and I had just finished downloading the Oddworld games again for my Father to play through since the PS1 disc for the first game has worn out, same with Gemini Rue and the others from the indie bundles I had just gotten that day.

DX
                          Last edited by Enetirnel; 11-04-2011, 03:35 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

• I've been playing Gemini Rue. Excellent game, played and completed it before it was put on Steam but very glad that it was finally released on Steam.

One of the best games released this year.
                            See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
                              Glass Rose (EU)
                              NieR RepliCant
                              Heavy Rain
                              InFamous
                              NieR
                              Siren Blood Curse
                              Bayonetta
                              Portal 2
                              Lord of Arcana
                              Dissidia: Duodecim 012 Final Fantasy

I'd be playing Garasu no Bara/Glass Rose JP or some games on Steam but I have to wait and find out about my bloody laptop since I doubt the other laptop I'm currently using would handle games properly.

Shame considering I was enjoying Tropico 4 and I had just finished downloading the Oddworld games again for my Father to play through since the PS1 disc for the first game has worn out, same with Gemini Rue and the others from the indie bundles I had just gotten that day.

DX
                              I envy your ability to have so much free time (or enough) to play all those games...

Btw, I'm currently at work...ughh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaneco View Post
                                I envy your ability to have so much free time (or enough) to play all those games...

Btw, I'm currently at work...ughh.
                                It's called multitasking.

I sometimes take my PSP with me to work so it gives me something to do on my breaks, as for the others I can play some of them on my laptop while I'm uploading files for my site too.

That and I also tend to switch between games after a couple of chapters.

I've actually got a backlog of games on Steam, as well as Suda51's Twilight & Moonlight Syndrome games... Too lazy to type out my full backlog and I would post photos but don't really feel like doing that either.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X