No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well due to the fact that I just bought the RE:CVX and the RE4 for PS3 I am re-playing the original trilogy (the PS1 titles) playing RE3 now, and hating NEMESIS -_- (also playing The Legend of Zelda: The Spirit Tracks on DS and The 3rd Birthday on PSP)

Comment

• Did a little bit of Drakengard, though I was feeling like playing Demento/Haunting Ground... I just felt like burning shit with Angel and Caim for a little bit.
      sigpic
      Non-blurry Signature Version
      Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Hey guys/girls I have a question to ask about Mass Effect 2's DLC? Is the Cerberus Network pack really worth it? I'm buying both ME1 (I borrowed it from a friend) and ME2 used this week, but the seller told me that he already used the Cerberus code. Is it really worth it? Or I should skip it to try the rest of the DLC? Thanks!

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• I think the Cerberus Network is worth it with the game since it includes -

Normandy Crash Site DLC
          Zaeed - The Price of Revenge (gives you Zaeed)
          Firewalker DLC pack
          Cerberus weapon & armor
          Arc Projector (kind of like a taser-ish weapon)

Of course the other plot-related DLC like -

Kasumi - Stolen Memory (gives you Kasumi)
          Overlord
          Lair of the Shadow Broker

Are also worth buying too.

I got mine with the Cerberus Network and I barely realized I was playing DLC as it all flows together really quite nicely and the Normandy Crash Site one was much more interesting to me as I had just finished ME1 and then got ME2 and was like "Nooooooooo!!" at the start of the game.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
            I think the Cerberus Network is worth it with the game since it includes -

Normandy Crash Site DLC
            Zaeed - The Price of Revenge (gives you Zaeed)
            Firewalker DLC pack
            Cerberus weapon & armor
            Arc Projector (kind of like a taser-ish weapon)

Of course the other plot-related DLC like -

Kasumi - Stolen Memory (gives you Kasumi)
            Overlord
            Lair of the Shadow Broker

Are also worth buying too.

I got mine with the Cerberus Network and I barely realized I was playing DLC as it all flows together really quite nicely and the Normandy Crash Site one was much more interesting to me as I had just finished ME1 and then got ME2 and was like "Nooooooooo!!" at the start of the game.
            I'm getting both ME1&ME2 for 38 bucks, which is not a bad price where I live; so I guess I'll have to buy some MSP to buy the extra content from the very beginning, as it seems it completes the experience if you have already played ME1... Thanks Enetirnel!

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
              I'm getting both ME1&ME2 for 38 bucks, which is not a bad price where I live; so I guess I'll have to buy some MSP to buy the extra content from the very beginning, as it seems it completes the experience if you have already played ME1... Thanks Enetirnel!
              Ah, that's a decent price.

The only one I would say to get later would be Lair of the Shadow Broker because it's set after the main game. However, I hadn't realized this as I had gotten all of the DLC as soon as I could. It flows well with the game before or after you finish it either way.

Only thing I could really say without spoiling anything in ME2, would be - when you get your party together, try to get their personal quests done (or at the very least for characters you happen to like) before you continue with the main plot because otherwise you could screw yourself over later in the game essentially, which would also carry over to ME3.
              Last edited by Enetirnel; 11-08-2011, 04:04 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

• I have the PS3 version of Mass Effect 2, comes with pretty much every piece of DLC ever released. You get the Cerberus Network, Lair of the Shadow Broker, Overlord, even the bonus weapons and armour that you could originally only acquire via special promotions. In fact, the only thing I had to buy separately was the Arrival DLC.

Don't forget to play Arrival after you've completed the main game, as it takes place afterwards. Lair of the Shadow Broker, ideally you want to play and complete that near the end of the main game, since that's where I feel it belongs.
                Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 11-08-2011, 06:43 AM.
                See you in hell.

Comment

• I can see my Ultimate Mass Effect Play Through needs careful planning...(i've deliberately avoided the Lair of the Shadow Broker and Arrival DLC, as well as all the stuff for the first game, to give myself some interesting stuff to do)

Comment

• Popped into my local game store to trade in some games. And there amongst a small crowd of people buying MW3, I bought Battlefield 3. I was the only real gamer in that queue.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

• The Doctor Who adventure games with my kids. Fuck those Darleks. Fuck them in the eye stalk!

Comment

• Was going to get GoldenEye Reloaded, sadly it wasn't in.
                        See you in hell.

Comment

• I finished Gemini Rue and if I can muster up the 'courage' to play Amnesia next, I will. x_x

Comment

• Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
                            Ah, that's a decent price.

The only one I would say to get later would be Lair of the Shadow Broker because it's set after the main game. However, I hadn't realized this as I had gotten all of the DLC as soon as I could. It flows well with the game before or after you finish it either way.
                            Sweet. So that gives me a bit of time to buy all of the DLC, I'm getting the games tomorrow, but as I love doing side missions with my first playthrough I usually take a bit of time to finish the main story.
                            Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
                            Only thing I could really say without spoiling anything in ME2, would be - when you get your party together, try to get their personal quests done (or at the very least for characters you happen to like) before you continue with the main plot because otherwise you could screw yourself over later in the game essentially, which would also carry over to ME3.
                            I did that on ME1 with all of them, so I'll definetly do it this time around. I can't wait! LOL.

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                            I have the PS3 version of Mass Effect 2, comes with pretty much every piece of DLC ever released. You get the Cerberus Network, Lair of the Shadow Broker, Overlord, even the bonus weapons and armour that you could originally only acquire via special promotions. In fact, the only thing I had to buy separately was the Arrival DLC.

Don't forget to play Arrival after you've completed the main game, as it takes place afterwards. Lair of the Shadow Broker, ideally you want to play and complete that near the end of the main game, since that's where I feel it belongs.
                            Thanks for the advice Spence, judging by what Enetirnel and you have told me, I'll try LotSB when I'm about to finish the game... I would buy ME2 for PS3, but replacing ME1 with an interactive comic seems a bit odd. I might get it eventually just to have a physical backup of all the DLC and have a double dip at trophies XD

Comment

• Playing Snake Eater. Smooth as shit. Thank God for HD Collections.

Comment

• Played a bit of Demento/Haunting Ground.

I mean really, what else would I be playing?

(I'm getting my parents to pickup Alice: The Madness Returns for me, so I'll be playing that later).
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X