No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been playing a lot of Mercenaries 3DS lately, and yes, it actually has gotten quite a bit better. I don't remember who said to me that I needed some of the abilities and different weapons...(I think it may have been PracticalAl)...But yes, the abilities made all the difference. I really couldn't stand those pissy weapons that could barely do anything. And three Wesker Thrustpunches to kill something...No, ma'am. Now, we are finally down to one Cobra Strike for killing!

One thing I am having massive issues with is when I am grabbed in one of the EX levels. The game apparently thinks I am psychic and know what buttons I am to press. I hit the first of the combo, then when I go to the next one, it has already disappeared. I am really not that slow, but that just seems to be a bit too on edge.

...I think I may take a martial arts class of some sort in the near future; I need to get into shape...I need to go somewhere where I can learn to Cobra Strike, Tiger Uppercut, and Mustang Kick...OH! And if I'm lucky, Rhino Charge.
    sigpic

Comment

• Skyrim! Looking forward to other games that are coming out soon like Super Mario 3DS and Zelda.

Comment

• Battlefield 3
        See you in hell.

Comment

• Level 11 on Skyrim.. so happy I chose archery as my backup weapon.. so much fun watching enemies drop after one sneaky arrow.. something about the sound it makes..

Comment

• Assassin's Creed Revelations...it is much better game than Brotherhood, but it still feel like big DLC, yet the ending was AMAZING. Now it is pretty clear who will be main star in AC3.
            Last edited by Dark_Chris; 11-12-2011, 02:38 PM.
            Spoiler:

Comment

• I'm currently playing:

Dark Souls (PS3)
              Street of Rage 2 (PSN) - Won a voucher code and I'm loving it.
              Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (DS)
              and...Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii)!!!

Sunday, I'm getting both Skyrim (with my $50 gift card) & Modern Warfare 3 (50% off when bought with Skyrim) at Kmart...anybody interested in this deal that runs from the 13th-19th click here. (US only as far as I know)

Comment

• It's a Skyrim a-gogo baby, yeah!

Comment

• Sorry to inform you then but Skyrim has already been owned

There's none left for anybody

Comment

• Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64)
                    Resident Evil Zero (GCN)
                    Star Fox Assault (GCN)
                    Star Wars: The Clone Wars (GCN)
                    Fission mailed.

Comment

• Megaman from PSN. My first Japanese import and introduction to the character..... Must find a way to navigate through menus. ;>_>

Comment

• For the most part, all of the stuff on the top and/or front is my actual backlog.
                        Spoiler:

Of course... I'm not really counting what's in that plastic container either. >_>;

Looking at that though, I need to bring the rest of my games upstairs because there's practically nothing there.

(And no, not showing off some of my Clock Tower stuff - I've actually got two scanners in that room that are just out of the frame near my Dissidia and other PSP games over to the left, since it gives me something to do whilst I'm scanning in crap - like the pile of guidebooks, artbooks in front of my television).

Anyway.

Currently playing Final Fantasy IV DS again.
                        Last edited by Enetirnel; 11-13-2011, 04:41 AM.
                        sigpic
                        Non-blurry Signature Version
                        Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• I love Final Fantasy IV DS, I completed it once then began another playthrough and I'm at the bit again now where it's getting up to fighting Rubicante. Very good game.

Comment

• Ah, that's pretty much what I did. Completed it ages ago, then felt like playing it again.

I've just gotten the Lunar Whale to the Moon but I keep getting a little sidetracked. I tend to keep a savegame handy so I can listen to Dancing Doll Calcobrena/Dancing Doll Calbrena (since it seems that people are still arguing about the name of the bloody song) triggered by the bloody magazine.

I love the little character models for Final Fantasy III DS, Final Fantasy IV DS.

[Ninja Sutra]

(Male Party Leader) ".... *Sighs*"

(I happen to particularly like the song, to the point I used the Final Fantasy IV ~ Celtic Moon Album version for music when I had put Demento/Haunting Ground Daniella into RE4 PC with her glass shard as the knife ).
                            Last edited by Enetirnel; 11-13-2011, 05:17 AM.
                            sigpic
                            Non-blurry Signature Version
                            Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaneco View Post
                              I'm currently playing:

Dark Souls (PS3)
                              Street of Rage 2 (PSN) - Won a voucher code and I'm loving it.
                              Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (DS)
                              and...Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii)!!!

Sunday, I'm getting both Skyrim (with my $50 gift card) & Modern Warfare 3 (50% off when bought with Skyrim) at Kmart...anybody interested in this deal that runs from the 13th-19th click here. (US only as far as I know)
                              Get Battlefield 3 instead.
                              See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                                Get Battlefield 3 instead.
                                I would, but it's not part of the deal unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
                                X