What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FALLOUT 3!!!

Got it from Gamefly last week...I can't believe how much world there is to explore in this game, I love it so much!

Comment

• well ive been playing Metal Gear Solid 2 lately, and i think it's awesome, i love it.

Emma is so cute, i loved her character, and Revolver Ocelot is awesome in the first mission, and Rose is awesome as well.

im up to naked Raiden right now

Comment

• Hmm..currently going through Metal Gear Solid:Integral up to the Sniper Wolf fight..can't wait to finish the game to check out 1st person mode.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry Mason View Post
          Hmm..currently going through Metal Gear Solid:Integral up to the Sniper Wolf fight..can't wait to finish the game to check out 1st person mode.

u mean on the computer?

i had it, if ur playing it with the keyboard just double tap your first person view button twice
          and you should be able to move around in first person view
          tho you cant pick things up

speaking of mgs

ive been playing MGS3 on my ps2
          i got all the camo and face paint
          and im trying to get the FOX medal
          cuz i figured if i can get the Big Boss medal on MGS4 i can get the FOX medal on
          MGS3

im almost there too but the boss fight is a bitch

Comment

• I've been playing the RE5 demo atleast once a day. I've gotten used to the controls and have a better grasp on the gameplay.

I've also been playing some more of DMC4 and MGS 4.

Comment

• Oh boy.

RE5 demo, Killzone 2 demo, MLB 09 The Show demo, SOCOM: Confrontation, NHL 09, 3 on 3 NHL Arcade, etc.

Comment

• Playing: Persona 4 (PS2)
                Tomb Raider Underworld (360)
                Shin Megami Tensei: IMAGINE (PC)

yeah I'm in an Atlus mood

Comment

• Gears of War 2, managed to complete Horde Mode with a mate of mine. Right now, I'm seeing if I can get through Arcade mode on Soul Calibur, on Ultra Hard without losing a round. It's an achievement that my mate desperately wants, so I'm having a stab at it to see if I can pull miracles.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

• playing battlefield bad company. fun game

me and my little sister are getting ready to play silent hill 3 tomorrow.

Comment

• lets see mines a combination of:
                      *fallout 3
                      *killzone 2 demo
                      *resident evil 5 demo both formats
                      *Left 4 Dead
                      and this weekend i'm gonna go back and play the original resi as I now have the urge too play it again

Comment

• I restarted RE4 acuuple of days ago im up to chapter 3 know.

Comment

• playing gta 4 now and soon i will be playing killzone 2 Muauheuaheauehaea

Comment

• Absolutely nothing. I am waiting to go buy Umbrella Chronicles, after finishing RE4.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weskers Flag View Post
                              Absolutely nothing. I am waiting to go buy Umbrella Chronicles, after finishing RE4.

ur going to be very disapointed

i no i was

Comment

• I enjoyed Umbrella Chronicles. The main thing is to not overestimate it for what it is; a Resident Evil themed, House of the Dead style rail shooter based on Umbrella Corporation and their exploits, going through various established events of the RE series. I expected that, I got that and I wasn't disappointed. It was very fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X