No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just finished the Arrival DLC and the Firewalker Pack, everything is finished in Mass Effect 2 and all ready for the third game!
    See you in hell.

Comment

• Finished Fallout 3 and all of the DLC today, there's still a lot of sidequests and shit to explore but I'll take some time from the Wasteland for now. Gonna start Mass Effect when I get home, yes, I'm that late for the party.

Comment

• Uncharted: Golden Abyss .... fuck!! what an amazing game!
        Spoiler:

Comment

• I can't seem to put down VVVVVV until I rage quit. Doesn't happen to me often when it comes to video games.

Comment

• Remake again. I sometimes ask myself why bother playing anything else damn i wish this was ported to PS3 save me plugging the Wii in. Thats the only reason i dont play Remake more.

Comment

• - SoulCalibur V (PS3)
              - Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii)
              - Find Mii 2 (3DS)...going for about the 5th time through the secret quest.

Comment

• Last week I bought Skyrim, and played for about 40 minutes. Have been busy most every night for the past week, and finally went to play it tonight. And now it keeps crashing... FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
                sigpic

Comment

• Just wrapped up my first playthrough of Binary Domain and ... holy fuck. That shit's beyond awesome.

Excellent character interaction during gameplay and cutscenes (and some nice cutscene variations based on character relationship status and who you bring where during the story).

And the story... holy profanity. Top notch video game stuff. Loved it.

Comment

• Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
                    Clock Tower/Clock Tower - The First Fear -
                    Clock Tower 2 (Clock Tower outside of Japan)
                    Clock Tower Ghost Head/Struggle Within
                    Siren Blood Curse
                    NieR Gestalt
                    Twilight Syndrome
                    Mass Effect

Got Smiley to play through Clock Tower 2 all by himself, got the C ending (one of the bad endings)... But within the series, the best endings are actually all bad so.

Reimported Annette through ME1, started to replay that (after I got Smiley past the shitty Ashley cutscene crash on Eden Prime on his one) and am about to leave the Citadel.
                    sigpic
                    Non-blurry Signature Version
                    Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Recently beat Revelations on Hell Mode.

Scheduled for this week:

Pokemon White (Fire Team Playthrough)
                      REmake
                      RE0
                      RE: Code Veronica
                      A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• Originally posted by CrimsonElder View Post
                        Remake again. I sometimes ask myself why bother playing anything else damn i wish this was ported to PS3 save me plugging the Wii in. Thats the only reason i dont play Remake more.
                        I know your pain. I wouldn't mind playing Remake again, but I just do not feel like fooling around with the Wii. Every time I go to play it, the batteries are dead, and I half the time don't have AA's just laying around. They should consider putting it on PS Network. I'd probably buy it for $10 or less. I still want CODE: Veronica, but I'm too cheap to pay $20 for that.

Lately I've been playing...

Resident Evil: Revelations (at work, so I still can't actually play with people, dammit!)
                        Resident Evil 5 (Mercenaries only)

I bought Final Fantasy XIII-2, and will probably start that up soon. I swear to Satan if it is anything like Final Fantasy X-2, someone will die. I hated that game.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Asura's Wrath. Great game
                          Sevket's Game Collection
                          PSN Gamercards

Comment

• Update:

Finished Zero and REmake. I was surprised by how difficult Zero proved to be after all this time. REmake had a bit of a learning curve at the start (my control stick was acting up for some reason), but I got back into the groove and was able to finish it in under 5 hours. Not my best time (I did used to have a file with the infinite rocket launcher), but pretty good since I haven't played it in like 3 years.

I think I'll postpone CV (can't work up the energy to play it). Pokemon White, however, is still on the table.
                            Last edited by DarkMemories; 02-29-2012, 12:31 PM.
                            A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• I tried out DC Universe last night, the fuck with the controls? Everything was coming up inverted on my controller and they only really had a couple of set control scehemes.

Wasn't in the mood so I ended up rage-uninstalling it like I did with Star Trek online the other day.

I did however end up playing a little bit of Eternal Sonata, the gameplay and the like kind of reminds me of Star Ocean 3 (which while not the best SO game, was fun - better than 4 from what I've played of it so far).

I also picked up Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland, since I was interested to see how the game was with 3D graphics instead of the older sprite ones. I'm possibly going to try that out now or do some more of Eternal Sonata whilst I wait to here from Smiley.
                              sigpic
                              Non-blurry Signature Version
                              Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Star Trek Online was awful, I didn't bother playing much of it. Waste of my time and yours!
                                See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X