No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fable 2 currently, currently own all of bowerstone, oakfield *sp?*, and whitecliff or whatever the place with the crucible is *my hero is in his 20's now after the first 10 year jump*.
    Currently been hit with the disappearing wife glitch, btu I only paid her 200 gold a day and my rent/fortune every 5 minutes is currently 14,870 gold.
    So realistically I have no real worries about money as my current fortune is over 1 million gold.

Comment

Lulz, I'm getting through Tomb Raider Anniversay at the moment. It got so boring and repetitive that I gave up after a while, but I'm back at it again, wanting to finish it before Underworld.

Comment

I actually playing threw Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow. I started the game a while ago, and just got the time and desire to play it again.
        Last edited by Stars1356; 10-28-2008, 01:00 AM.

Comment

Fallout 2, Metal Gear 4 and, as always, Alpha Centuri.

Comment

Gears of War 2,Fallout 3,Yakuza 2 and Lego Batman
            Sevket's Game Collection
            PSN Gamercards

Comment

Originally posted by Sevket View Post
              Gears of War 2
              ................................ mmmmmmm...... I may be wrong, but..... I think gears 2 isn't out 'till... like... november the 7th

Comment

I have GTA3 running in the background at the moment!

*random post of the day*

Comment

Originally posted by himher_elle View Post
                  ................................ mmmmmmm...... I may be wrong, but..... I think gears 2 isn't out 'till... like... november the 7th
                  That is true but I am not lying ;)
                  Sevket's Game Collection
                  PSN Gamercards

Comment

Originally posted by Sevket View Post
                    That is true but I am not lying ;)
                    Hoooooo, I see, good for you, so! is it good????!!! , I loved gears, so, I bet they did a good second one

Comment

Originally posted by himher_elle View Post
                      Hoooooo, I see, good for you, so! is it good????!!! , I loved gears, so, I bet they did a good second one
                      Just make sure you don't miss it. I have bought my XBox 360 for Gears of War. If you liked first you will surely like this one. As Blezintski said "it's bigger,better and more badass"
                      Sevket's Game Collection
                      PSN Gamercards

Comment

^ I think that's terrible how 360 games can be pirated.

Regardless of whether you acquired a pirated copy or not, it happens, and it's terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                          ^ I think that's terrible how 360 games can be pirated.

Regardless of whether you acquired a pirated copy or not, it happens, and it's terrible.
                          not as terrible as how PS2 pirated (is that word right?) games are in Uruguay, hahahahahaha, we don't have original PS2 games..... literaly... you go to gamestop asking for an ORIGINAL PS2 game and they say: "this are copys form the original one", so they call them: semi-originals. I'm not joking, and they sell them in public (shopping, stores, etc.). I've onlly seen once a original PS2 game, a brother of a firend of my little brother has it, I think he bought it in Argentina or something.

"We all live in a piracy world"

yeah, i still love my country, and nobody cares about using pirated games, but when it comes to nintendo or (now very new to our country) 360, they MUST be originals... who am I kiding, only I and some firnds believe in that, cybers and all don't care about original's, they just want to make money withought spending much.

Comment

I'm reinstalling Deus Ex, and beginning a fresh playthrough. Love that game.
                            See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                              Oh, and I'm also starting a new game in GTA4 because it just got Trophy support on the PS3.
                              Same here I got 3 trophy's already on GTA4 and I done seven missionsalso and I been on Resident evil Remake just beaten the plant boss he all most kill me but I just manage.

Comment

I do not play games these days, it seems I lost the adventure. But I did check out Red Alert 3 recently, Red Alert is one of the games that I grew up with back with the Resident Evil days
                                Freedom of Information.

Comment

Working...
                                X