What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CC
    Last edited by kevstah2004; 03-26-2012, 08:27 PM.
    If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

• abit of resident evil ORC was thinking about buying re 4 and code veronica over psn.

Comment

• Playing Kid Icarus: Uprising, and I gotta say it's a looot of fun. It's really fast-paced, and there are so many collectibles and weapons and shit that my head is spinning. @_@ Also the game is hilarious, and constantly breaking the fourth wall.

Also getting back into L4D2 thanks to custom mods and campaigns. It's really a lot of fun still! Just bought the game for News Bot since he just got Steam last night, time for John and I to show him the ropes.

Kill all the zombies!

Comment

• IT BEGINS!

You all should know what I'm talking about by now.

Comment

• Haunting Ground, taking it slowly since this game terrifies me. I have a human walkthrough helping me out in the form of Enetirnel.
            See you in hell.

Comment

• I'm stopping Skyrim for awhile since I had sleepless nights playing the game. :p I'm currently playing Minecraft with my friends. I'm thinking to get Sims 3 for my computer. Been ages since I played Sims 2.

Comment

• Decided to finally try to complete a playthrough of silent hill 2 and so far i have this to say, the camera on this game is just confusing mixture of annoying as hell and scary as shit. Also even now i still find this game scary, I expected to have grown out of my fear of this game but nope, still scares the crap outta me. Finally got up to the first boss fight though, feeling pretty proud of my self!

Comment

• Still playing Haunting Ground.

Run in a panic, screen goes funny, run all the way to nursery, hide in closet. Debilitas turns up, bangs on the closet, runs off, comes back, examines it even more then leaves. Music goes back to normal.

I break down crying.

Excellent game so far.
                  Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 04-03-2012, 02:25 AM.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

• playing red dead redemption on my ps3 but i got problems finding players online ( got nat type 3) ... so its a pain in the ass.

Comment

• Deus Ex: Human Revolution.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Still playing Haunting Ground. Ugh, fuck Hewie. Never comes to me when I call his name. Balls to it, I don't need that dumb dog anyway. Can take care of myself - refined magnesia and refined antimony!
                        Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 04-03-2012, 11:41 AM.
                        See you in hell.

Comment

• Silent Hill Downpour...again. Despite already having Platinum'd it, I can't help but love playing it. Easily the best survival horror game in the last six years.

Also Demon's Souls, in spite of hating it when I first played it. Managed to beat the Vanguard at the beginning (twas easier than I expected) and got all the way through the Tower Knight in Boletaria.

Might get back into Deus Ex: Human Revolution later this week if I have time.
                          A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• Currently Playing Infamous 2 even though i've already platinum'd it and beat it but its one of my favorite game series. Also playing Dead Island as well on co-op, really nice horror game and reminds me of borderlands as the color of the weapons name which defines the rarity of it as well as the skill tree.

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkMemories View Post
                              Silent Hill Downpour...again. Despite already having Platinum'd it, I can't help but love playing it. Easily the best survival horror game in the last six years.
                              How would you compare this one to the other Silent Hills though? I mean, is it closer to the Homecoming style of action or is it closer to the old style of being more horror? Ultimately, I enjoy both sides of the spectrum in Silent Hill and am more-so just curious. I've really been wanting to play a good horror game though. That and I've been waiting for it to drop in price...I've been feeling cheap lately and not really wanting to pay $60 for a game. I bought Final Fantasy XIII-2 the second week it came out, and that is still in the wrapper...Definitely should have waited on that one since I haven't really been in the mood for an RPG.

I haven't really been playing much of anything since my Metal Gear Solid 80GB PS3 died a few weeks back. I already bought one of the slim models (which really pisses me off because I was going to buy an XBOX, but instead had to replace the PS3), and still haven't gotten all my PSN downloads and whatnot back on the system. What annoys me further is I lost all my saved data because I seldom backed it up. I believe all I have backed up is Resident Evil 5 and Dead Space. Bahness. Furthermore, I will actually need to take my PS3 apart to get my Resident Evil 5 disc out, and yes, I have tried that forced boot/eject thing. It apparently does not work on the MGS model. Whatever.

I've been playing Mercenaries like crazy on the 3DS at work though...Still have to finish Revelations. I like it, but it hasn't really sucked me in yet.
                              sigpic

Comment

• NieR arrived today so I've started going through that. Bought for £8 on Amazon, yet when it arrived it was still sealed and even had a "£39.99" price sticker on it from the store it was bought previously from.
                                Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 04-04-2012, 09:49 AM.
                                See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X