What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunting Grounds.

...I feel like Capcom managed to reach inside my head for the bad touch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
      Haunting Grounds.

...I feel like Capcom managed to reach inside my head for the bad touch.
      Yay! Finally Darkmoon!

Now, just have to make Spencer finish it too.

Where are you up to (or did you finish it)?
      sigpic
      Non-blurry Signature Version
      Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Just got to the church after the Lunar fun, which will apparently lead me out of the castle and into a mansion. Sadly, I got slightly eaten by the creepy half troll/half Goonies reject. I figured I had to drop a chandelier on his head but didn't figure out how very fast.

Comment

• Silent Hill HD Collection (Well SH2 I finished SH3 100%)
          Street Fighter x Tekken

Comment

• Pokemon White
            Resident Evil: Revelations
            A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
              Just got to the church after the Lunar fun, which will apparently lead me out of the castle and into a mansion. Sadly, I got slightly eaten by the creepy half troll/half Goonies reject. I figured I had to drop a chandelier on his head but didn't figure out how very fast.
              Ah, nice. And Debilitas, we just call him Debi for short. Fun fact, he's part dog.

Anyway.

Well, at least you did that so you will probably get the A Ending and also get a little Clock Tower reference for your time to. Little tip, go visit him in his shack and he'll give you a key. Next playthough, you can go down into the bathroom near the kitchen (will have to make a plate key with REST on it), examine the locked bathroom stall, unlock it and find a hidden cellar/storage room.

You'll find the key to the gate and can leave without hurting or killing anyone and will get the C Ending upon doing so which is a tad amusing. ^^

If you fight Debilitas without using the chandelier, he will actually die and will trigger the B Ending. The D Ending is triggered by something later on, so I won't go onto that.

Also, when you go outside - go back to that doll room (with the cage and crib) and if you use a plate key with MAGNUS on the red box surrounded by the dolls you'll also get an item too.

Additionally, the next stalker is easy enough to outrun. Just in an area near a grandfather clock (within the older section of the castle) that has a lounge and a door that will later connect to the other section, I don't recommend hiding under the lounge there as the stalker has a tendency to stab through it sometimes and instantly kill Fiona.

Later on you'll also come across another golem like the one earlier in the game (if you used METH instead of EMETH, you would have gotten a choker to stop the orbs from finding you easily) but if you need health and haven't got any items, make a couple of plate keys saying SALTATIO (and use them on the golems) and you'll get a little hidden scene that will also heal both Fiona and Hewie's stamina and panic levels to zero.
              Last edited by Enetirnel; 04-18-2012, 05:29 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

• Thanks for the tips. I knew none of those. I'll have to check them out when I get the chance...roleplaying/Bones tonight, so it'll be tomorrow. I shall post on how I progress.

And half dog? Really?

Comment

• No worries.

And yup, Homunculus made from dog placenta. Bit of a story to go with that, anyway. That's why he's forever sniffing the air and chases after items you throw. He also seemed to have stolen the tennis ball I was playing with Hewie with too in one of my playthroughs.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Killzone 3. Just finished number 2. Wasnt a bad game enjoyed playing it but I wouldnt want to play it again in a hurry. Just starting Killzone3 now maybe if I get more into the story I will revisit the second game.

Comment

• One more hint Darkmoon, if you feel brave enough, you should try to fight your stalkers. If they pass out, you get an item. Take it, run away. Lather, rinse, repeat. Usually the last item is pretty good, medallions or chokers/earrings/boots. As someone who was terrible with the alchemy refining machine, this helped me a lot.

@Ene:

Spoiler:

Last night I was playing Heavy Rain with some of my friends while they were drunk. Many lulz were had. "JAY-SUN" "Drink everytime this game makes you feel depressed!"
                      Last edited by Inferno04; 04-19-2012, 03:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
                        Now, just have to make Spencer finish it too.
                        But I have to finish with NieR first!
                        See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                          But I have to finish with NieR first!
                          Finish Haunting Ground, trophy/ending hunt later. Really, it's just that good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            Yes, though I can't remember which version of the game she does it in. Japanese/Capkore re-release (differs from the Japanese release slightly), US, general PAL and European variants or the Australian variant that has old data remaining in it.

I think it does happen in the PAL variants, including the UK specific one but in one of them you don't get exactly killed whilst being under the lounge, you can get scared out of the hiding place only to get instant-killed whilst Fiona is sliding out to run away.

Another thing can also happen with the stalker after that sometimes being able to shoot you in particular hiding spots as the result of a bug.

Oh and Darkmoon, you'll come across a crypt area that is connected to two stalker areas - be careful when you use this area when dealing with the third stalker. Sometimes there's a bug and the stalker remains on the stairs with the chase music still going and the characters keep reacting as though the stalker was inside the crypt with them. There's no actual spawn points for the enemies in here, but you can actually knock down this particular stalker onto the crypt's stairs and the game can actually freeze up and glitch if this happens, so the best choice would be to simply evade and constantly call Hewie should this happen and should the stalker get stuck - possibly reload the last save just in case to make sure they spawn in the areas they should.

Another bug is invisible tiny Homunculi and invisible Luminescences (floating orbs that can make Fiona panic), glitch can occur where doubling of the orbs happens. Remember to shut doors after finishing any puzzles involving them. Don't want to be followed by 20-30 orbs at the one time.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Peace Walker HD fully using co-op with my entourage. Hoping to finish ME3 on my days off this week. Feel like I'm pretty close to that fantastic ending everyone's telling me about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
                                No worries.

And yup, Homunculus made from dog placenta. Bit of a story to go with that, anyway. That's why he's forever sniffing the air and chases after items you throw. He also seemed to have stolen the tennis ball I was playing with Hewie with too in one of my playthroughs.
                                Well sheeeit.

Anyway, I'm trying to muster up the motivation to continue playing Mass Effect after the bastard glitched out in an elevator on Noveria a few weeks ago. Since then I haven't touched it. I revolt bad when I suddenly get kicked out of the flow of things.

Tyring to get my hands on Just Cause 2, Valkyria Chronicles, Nier and Resonance of Fate.
                                PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Working...
                                X