• MGS HD Collection.
    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Doing PvP on WoW.
      See you in hell.

Comment

• Playing resident evil remake

Comment

• Haunting Ground. Still. What can I say, I occasionally get ditracted by flashing lights and shiny things.

I just got rid of Daniella. Which was something of a triumph, given the number of times I had to Yakety Sax away from her and her fireplace poker/giant glass shard. Four rooms later I hit the next lunatic, get grabbed by a screeching deformed baby and shot in the face three times.

...well, shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dracarys View Post
            MGS HD Collection.
            Peace Walker blows. By design, not the port.
            Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
              Max Payne 3.
              Right on.

Replaying Max Payne 3 on Hard mode. Also playing the Hitman: Absolution sniper challenge and the original Kid Icarus.
              "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
              Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• I finished Max Payne 3's story on Hard yesterday. Without a doubt one of the hardest games I've played in recent years, and I loved almost every bit of that fact. Rockstar could have softened the game out a lot but they chose not to. Good on them.
                Last edited by Rombie; 05-26-2012, 02:36 AM.

Comment

• Yeah Max Payne 3 on hard is one tough SOB.
                  Spoiler:

Comment

• I'm looking forward to get into Max Payne 3 multiplayer madness this weekend, after beating the campaign.

Also I need to finish up WARP (from PSN). Gotta love the exploding scientists and blood on the walls...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rombie View Post
                      I finished Max Payne 3's story on Hard yesterday. Without a doubt one of the hardest games I've played in recent years, and I loved almost every bit of that fact. Rockstar could have softened the game out a lot but they chose not to. Good on them.
                      I don't even want to imagine Hardcore mode. Does anyone know what the "advanced character model" looks like? It's gonna be a while until I beat Old School mode to unlock it. I couldn't find anything on the net.

EDIT: LOL, apparently it's a pixelated model based on the GBA port of Max Payne.

-_- Not sure if want.
                      Last edited by REmaster; 05-26-2012, 03:03 PM.
                      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                      Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Original Deus Ex on my PS3 (PS2 classics). WOW what a game!
                        Spoiler:

Comment

• Playing Resident evil Operation raccoon city at the momment.

Comment

• Also Max Payne 3 on hard, although this is the difficulty I'm starting with. I only introduced myself to the series with the PSN release of the first one a couple of weeks ago. Glad to have done so.

Damn I suck at this game, may not have been the best idea, but I'm enjoying the ride despite that. I think they did a good job of appropriating the series' style and giving it enough contemporary touches (two ambiguous, spoiler-free words: Jersey Shore). The only things I miss from the first game, which 2 and 3 never seemed too heavy on, are the sci-fi/offbeat elements. While they had references to everything from Norse mythology, to occultism in general, to clandestine super soldier experiments in Max Payne, 2 and 3 are just straight up, hard-boiled neo-noir stories. Still, I'm digging the almost Michael Mann feel of MP3.

Comment

• Finished DE: Human Revolution and it's a damn impressive game in my opinion, liked it more then the first one even. Did the Sarif ending because while it was kind of extremist with the lack of regulation it still felt better than siding with those assholes from Humanity Front and just damning the world to a fear of technological advancements altogether, and because I saw it as the canon one.

Now moving out to Skyrim while I still wait for Max Payne 3 to come out for PC, damn you people talking so many good things about it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                                Haunting Ground. Still. What can I say, I occasionally get ditracted by flashing lights and shiny things.

I just got rid of Daniella. Which was something of a triumph, given the number of times I had to Yakety Sax away from her and her fireplace poker/giant glass shard. Four rooms later I hit the next lunatic, get grabbed by a screeching deformed baby and shot in the face three times.

...well, shit.
                                Yeah, yeah that stalker is my least favorite. D8

Comment

Working...
                                X