No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im gonna restart chrono trigger on the DS when it arrives but til then i have the sonic genesis collection on the 360 to tide me over

Comment

• Playing Umbrella Chronicles, and loving it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry Mason
        Trying out The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time Master Quest Beta on PSP..wow a 64Mb file that executes in a blazing 4 seconds! That's 2 minutes faster than the official file. Crashed when I grabbed the master sword in the temple of time though. Neat.
        Never could get my head around the Master Quest version of OOT. I guess I'm just set in my ways, I'll always prefer the originals. OOT is a classic. Majora's Mask was good too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia-Ashford View Post
          Never could get my head around the Master Quest version of OOT. I guess I'm just set in my ways, I'll always prefer the originals. OOT is a classic. Majora's Mask was good too.
          Ocarina of Time is a ture master pice a classic game no dout about one of my fave I never get bord of playing it but same here I never Master Quest version I herad there was alot of problem with that version alot of bugs and gliches but I never thought it got realsed.
          Last edited by Sephiroth; 02-21-2009, 07:48 AM.

Comment

• Nothing new right now, I'm doing a sort of play through of Resident Evil 4, but I'm not really enjoying playing the game anymore.

I'm sort of trying to 100% Lego Batman as well.

Comment

• I'm playing Valkriya Chronicles. Why aren't you?

Comment

• I really liked OoT Master quest, but I prefer Majora's Mask to any version of OoT.

Currently having my mind blown by Uncharted. And when I'm not playing that, it's Super Mario RPG.
                sigpic

Comment

• Resident Evil 5 Demo on the PS3.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                    Resident Evil 5 Demo on the PS3.
                    heheh me to

Comment

• I'm playing the RE5 demo on XBL.

I'm so addicted. It's like I'm Amy Winehouse and the demo is a bottle of Jack Daniels and a gram of cocaine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vogue_Dirge View Post
                        I'm playing the RE5 demo on XBL.

I'm so addicted. It's like I'm Amy Winehouse and the demo is a bottle of Jack Daniels and a gram of cocaine.
                        Oh Christ....I had the worst images in my head...and couldn't stop laughing.

I'm also playing the RE5 demo...but aside from that I'm trying to play through some of Clock Tower and a patched version of Final Fantasy Tactics. The FFT patch makes the game much more difficult...and that makes me delighted and so frustrated.
                        sigpic
                        Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Right now I'm playing the RE5 demo with pretty much whoever wants to join me, SOCOM because I need a multiplayer shooter, NHL 09 from time to time even though my Rangers suck dick and dissuade me from playing a hockey game, Chains of Olympus on PSP even though I'm stuck. I wanted to start Killzone: Liberation again, but I don't think I'll beat it in time. Killzone 2 comes out in only 5 more days.

Comment

• well im playing through MGS3 at the moment, oh it's so awesome, i love the MGS series so much now.

and Para-Medic, Ocelot and Eva are so awesome!

Comment

• still playing metal gear solid 2

Comment

• Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
                                well im playing through MGS3 at the moment, oh it's so awesome, i love the MGS series so much now.

and Para-Medic, Ocelot and Eva are so awesome!
                                My opinion on Para-Medic changed a lot after MGS4. Did you play MGS4?

Comment

Working...
                                X