No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• watched friends play Minecraft 360. i don't think i'd ever have time for that.
    Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
      Also Max Payne 3 on hard, although this is the difficulty I'm starting with. I only introduced myself to the series with the PSN release of the first one a couple of weeks ago. Glad to have done so.

Damn I suck at this game
      It's pretty damn difficult at times lol. This is one of those games that grinds you out over time like an endurance challenge. Wave after wave after wave of enemies. So great though as you're well aware.

MP2 is one of my favorite games of all time so I had high expectations. I was worried about the new writer(even though he always writes solid Rockstar games)but needless to say I think they hit a homerun with this one despite all the speed bumps along the way.
      Last edited by REmaster; 05-28-2012, 12:44 AM.
      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
      Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
        Haunting Ground. Still. What can I say, I occasionally get ditracted by flashing lights and shiny things.

I just got rid of Daniella. Which was something of a triumph, given the number of times I had to Yakety Sax away from her and her fireplace poker/giant glass shard. Four rooms later I hit the next lunatic, get grabbed by a screeching deformed baby and shot in the face three times.

...well, shit.
        Glad to hear you're still playing it!

Daniella is actually the slowest stalker, beware of using cupboards and the like as Riccardo tends to check stuff more as he's much more paranoid. He's not the fastest, so be prepared for later on. Also, try to get Hewie to distract him to try and avoid the crazy aiming one-shot kill because he's a wanker like that.
        sigpic
        Non-blurry Signature Version
        Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
          Yeah, yeah that stalker is my least favorite. D8
          It was a case of, 'A gun, really? I mean, usually when I get a gun I'm facing 500 enemies during a game. There's only me and a dog and you get one? You arse.' At first he seemed to be wildly firing to panic me, but then the small homunculus thing grabbed me and screeched. Apparently that threw off his aim just enough to hit me in the face.

Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
          Glad to hear you're still playing it!

Daniella is actually the slowest stalker, beware of using cupboards and the like as Riccardo tends to check stuff more as he's much more paranoid. He's not the fastest, so be prepared for later on. Also, try to get Hewie to distract him to try and avoid the crazy aiming one-shot kill because he's a wanker like that.
          Well, I never did much hiding with Daniella. There weren't many places to hide...even crouching behind doors did work well, since she closes them all behind her. The one time I did try to hide from her, when I was re-doing the Jupiter Key puzzle, I tried to climb in the wardrobe and she was already in it. That was just not fair. So mostly it was running the hell away. I assume it's the same thing for Riccardo, only harder because I seem to be in a place the defies architecture and physics and he's a prick with a gun.

Comment

It was a case of, 'A gun, really? I mean, usually when I get a gun I'm facing 500 enemies during a game. There's only me and a dog and you get one? You arse.' At first he seemed to be wildly firing to panic me, but then the small homunculus thing grabbed me and screeched. Apparently that threw off his aim just enough to hit me in the face.
            Well, there was a hole in the wall you could hide in as soon as you ran down that hallway. He's never looked in there for me, EVERY in the amount of times I've played it.
            Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
            Well, I never did much hiding with Daniella. There weren't many places to hide...even crouching behind doors did work well, since she closes them all behind her. The one time I did try to hide from her, when I was re-doing the Jupiter Key puzzle, I tried to climb in the wardrobe and she was already in it. That was just not fair. So mostly it was running the hell away. I assume it's the same thing for Riccardo, only harder because I seem to be in a place the defies architecture and physics and he's a prick with a gun.
            There was also the lounge in the area that joins up to the Riccardo area and some shadowy places work well with her. Particularly the room with the three-headed dragon puzzle. Only issue is, sometimes she likes to bang on the door and quietly go "Miss?... *Taptaptap*...Misssssssssssss?....... *BANGBANGBANG*MISS?!?!?!?! *Rams the door open and runs into the room lunging to where you're hiding*". The lounge is a crappy spot to hide sometimes, it works half the time but sometimes Daniella can stab you instantly through the lounge, or when Fiona crawls out.

Plus, at least Daniella also had the mirrors as distractions though sometimes the game will glitch and she won't destroy them the first time around. She also won't enter the closed off bathroom (with the dragon puzzle answers in it and the plate key machine) because of the large mirror in the way.

But yeah, she likes to hide in the wardrobes and stuff all the time. It's a pain in the ass to get Hewie into it with you and then SURPRISE! Fiona screaming and running out of the wardrobe and Daniella actually RUNNING for a change.

But anyway, Riccardo isn't the worst. The next one is probably tied with Debilitas for being a fucking pain in the ass. So.... Make sure you pick up some items with Hewie by searching whenever you can at this point.
            sigpic

Comment

• Playing battlefield 3 on my ps3.

Comment

• About Haunting Ground, Spoiler:

Well, playing TF2 a lot lately. Going between that and good ol fashioned Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past.

Comment

• Yeah, I took one look at that 'hiding spot' and went 'Nooooooo.'

I tried fighting, Iron Boots and all, and got my ass handed to me. Any tips?

Comment

Yeah, I took one look at that 'hiding spot' and went 'Nooooooo.'

I tried fighting, Iron Boots and all, and got my ass handed to me. Any tips?
                    HEWIE. Have him stay with the R3 stick, charge him up until the stalker is right there, have him hold the stalker and kick them while he's biting, and keep sending him out to bite.

Comment

• OK, I'll give that a whirl when I get a chance.

Comment

• Man, this proves that there's still a lot of fun to had in WoW.

Basically, the Horde were invading Stormwind and in typical fashion for the Alliance in my realm, we had no-one doing any defence. They must have been in Stormwind for hours. People bickered between each other. So I decided to step in, got the support of some equally vocal people and we ended up setting up a counter-raid. I had about 20 or so people under my command, all assembled at the flight master and the folks who came with me formulated an attack plan. We pretty much ran them out of the city, it was amazing. It was such a great image, seeing them withdrawing from the Valley of Heroes, being cut down as they fled. People yelling shit like "THIS IS FOR KILLING MY SON IN GOLDSHIRE!". I said something along the lines of "Make them pay in blood for every step they took in the city!"

It was genuinely fun, probably the most fun I've had in WoW for a while.

And then I made everyone go on to Orgrimmar for a counter-attack. At this point, half the people had left the raid so there's no way in hell we would be able to mount an offensive, we were still recovering from evicting them from Stormwind. But I was insistent and enough of the more vocal raid members went along with it. So we all went to Orgrimmar, about...ten of us. Just ten people. It was madness, like the Charge of the Light Brigade or something.

It was sheer madness on my part, I had been become so consumed by revenge against the Horde that I failed to see the simple fact that there weren't enough of us to survive, let alone mount an attack. But I insisted. It was a hilarious slice of melodrama that rivalled the greatest military blunders of real world history, like the Battle of the Somme or Operation: Market Garden. So there we were all, all on horseback, charging in to Orgrimmar. We rushed through, people were starting to think we might pull it off as we encountered zero resistance...and then we turned a corner and saw a MASSIVE number of Horde players waiting in some open square. I was speaking with a friend of mine I play WoW with via Ventrilo, he pretty much said "Yeah, if this goes south then I'm leaving, I'm getting out of here." - When I replied that I planned on doing the same, his response was "But you're the man who planned all this, you've got to go down with the ship!"

I don't think anyone expected to come back from that assault alive. But we charged in anyway, my own personal hope was that it served as an inspiration to put some fight back into the Alliance.

Pretty much this happened:

Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 05-30-2012, 01:47 PM.
                        See you in hell.

Comment

• That scene is great. xD

Still can't seem to want to get into WoW. I'm still too stuck on TF2 right now.

Comment

• Playing Sniper Ellite V2 its ok. Nothing ground breaking the killcams are kinda fun a mix between Fallout and Mortal Kombat. It plays alot like Fallout to especially the way the character moves and ducks. Game is pretty short but the difficulty is insane. Goes from Easy to Hard. There is no middle ground.

Comment

OK, I'll give that a whirl when I get a chance.
                              Though probably avoid doing that in Hard Mode if you replay it, once Hewie goes down in that - it's a game over.

And Spencer, get off WoW and go and finish Haunting Ground and Drakengard - if I can get through the pain in the ass aerial sections, you can too.

I just started Assassin's Creed the other day and I'm having fun with it so far (to the point I've picked up the next two for about $20 combined).
                              sigpic

Comment

• Not been playing anything lately, but next week is E3 and everything, so that's my big video game event. Spencer, Kaneco, Guardhouse, whoever else--skype chat during the conferences, bitches! I'm totally open for the big 3. Screw EA and Ubisoft's waste of space. Even though Microsoft's is too, it's at least fun when there are others to share in the pain.

And here's all the classic E3 conferences. Who's going to fucking rock this year, and who's going to fucking suck huge amounts of dick?

Last edited by valentinesdead?; 06-02-2012, 07:44 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X