X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mass Effect 3
    Crysis

Comment

• Am playing Dragon's Dogma at the minute, this game is freaking huge! It'll keep me going till RE6 Trial comes out for sure!

Comment

• Le Max Payne 3.

No Remedy, but kudos to Rockstar for creating a proper sequel... This game is fantastic.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Skyrim. It's fun but I don't think it deserved all of the compliments it got, it can be pretty frustrating at times, like when I'm trying to fight a dragon but it seems more concerned with fighting deers, goats, wolves and my damn horse to even care about the guy ramning a giant sword of fire on its throat.
          Last edited by alexdz; 06-09-2012, 04:47 PM.

Comment

• Alan Wake...again.

Love this game.
            See you in hell.

Comment

• Recently:

Beat a newly re-acquired Dead Aim- Still good. Still short.

Currently:
              Dragon's Dogma- Not really a fan so far; it's certainly not the best fantasy rpg I've played. At least I have the RE6 demo to look forward to (or not, depending on how it turns out).

Will Play:
              Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands
              A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus - PS Vita
                Metal Gear Solid HD Collection - PS Vita
                Prototype 2 - PS3

I got MGSHDC from Best Buy, so I suggest you look there. They released it two days a head of schedule. Fun game man, fun game.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0543.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	143.5 KB
ID:	401352
                Last edited by Zombie_X; 06-10-2012, 06:39 PM.
                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                  Alan Wake...again.

Love this game.
                  Wake? What's going on? What do I need to know?

As for me? Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance on the GBA, as well as some Skyrim on PC.

Comment

• Max Payne 3. Its ok definatley not Rockstar's finest hour. Cant say I care to much for the story or the John Woo slow mo diving shit. I like the difficulty levels though finally a challenge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
                      As for me? Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance on the GBA, as well as some Skyrim on PC.
                      By this time tomorrow you'll be posting about how you just beat it. I swear, that's the only Castlevania game I've ever completed, which isn't a knock at any of those I got 35-50% through.

Comment

• Ico.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Gravity Rush. Truly a thing of beauty, this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                            Ico.
                            ICO!?

Comment

• Finished Dragon's Dogma: while it was better than I expected, I can't help but feel that this is the perfect example of how not to do a fantasy rpg inspired by western mythology. I'd give it a 7/10.

Will definitely dive into PoP: FS soon.
                              A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
                                By this time tomorrow you'll be posting about how you just beat it. I swear, that's the only Castlevania game I've ever completed, which isn't a knock at any of those I got 35-50% through.
                                It was good, but I'm not gonna lie, how did you beat this one and not the others? The dual-castle thing made backtracking a serious hell for me. At least backtracking in the other games was plenty more bearable...
                                Last edited by Canas Renvall; 06-14-2012, 02:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X