Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LA Noire final case !

Comment

• So I had some friends around last night and we got drunk and played Slender.
      Was pretty good fun

Then someone showed us Happy Wheels
      4 of us couldn't breathe because we were laughing so much. Some of the levels people have made are so amazing
      sigpic

Comment

• obviously playing resident evil 6, only completed leons campaign so far and my god was it good, its still very much the new action orientated gameplay since re4 but it really excells both re4 and re5. Leons story is fun, although it does seem to start a couple of chapters into the story. Leons campaign starts off slow, with a couple of jump scares, which i loved since re is renowned for its great jump scares. the story is interesting too, a lot of questions are raised and not all answered in the onle campaign which is brilliant, it took me about 4 hours to complete leons campaing so really its a twelve hour campaing. also i have only seen the opening sequence to chris' story but it is the most interesting for me! chris an alcoholic? and has jill just been rejected? looks like it, still a good story though

Comment

• I platinumed Tekken Tag 2 and I'll have RE6 platinumed by tonight as well. I only platinum games I REALLY enjoy (AC2, RE5(at the time), Castlevania :LOS), so I was fortunate to get TT2 and RE6 back to back (the latter was released the day after my B-day which was the perfect gift). I gotta say, I was a little suprised how much easier RE6 is on professional then RE5, I guess nothing can touch the brutal power of Ndesu. There's always No hope left difficulty, but I'll already have the platinum trophy by the time I unlock it so not much motivation for me there lol.
          Last edited by REmaster; 10-10-2012, 03:59 PM.
          "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
          Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• RE6!
            See you in hell.

Comment

• Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions.

Minus the awful re-translation and useless quasi-medieval dialogue that makes less sense than a 3 dollar bill. "Would that I were born no princess..." Games still epic aside from the dialogue.
              Last edited by Wrathborne; 10-11-2012, 10:56 PM.

Comment

• Currently playing, Dreamfall the longest journey and RE6

Comment

• 44/50 Steam Achievements for Rage - other 6 are co-op/ online. i can move on to another game now.
                  Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• Only game I've been playing recently is Battlefield 3 premium - group play is awesome - especially when you're brucking up some n00bs with C4.

Comment

• I'm finally playing RE6.
                      sigpic

Comment

• The Walking Dead, going through the first episode.
                        See you in hell.

Comment

• Hope you didn't get it on PS3...'cos I was dumb and did.

Comment

• Started playing The Witcher Enhanced Edition again, just got Dishonored and started downloading the Captain Scarlett DLC for Borderlands 2. Great times for gaming... and almost no time to play during the week.

Comment

• I've been playing Battlefield 3 and DOOM 3 BFG Edition on the PS3. I love both games to death and am about to be a 4 Star Colonel. DOOM 3 BFG Edition is a good port but lacks some needed features such as the mapable buttons, sensitivity settings for DOOM 1/2, and contrast settings. Also they need to patch it to disable the checkpoint system. It sucks big time.
                              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Eh, the BFG Edition to me just screamed of cash-in.
                                See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X