No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe so, but nothing beats DOOM 3 for PC with Sikkmod and Wulfen textures. I mainly play the PC version just for that and I do enjoy the unmodded version a lot. But hot damn you need a good PC to play with those settings. I had to upgrade my PC in order to play it with all the enhancements enabled.
    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• MGS HD Collection. Feels good, man.

Comment

• Hotline Miami

God-tier.

Comment

• Dead Rising 2, Resident evil 6, MGS HD collection, Otomedius and Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD.
          Last edited by CrimsonRex; 10-29-2012, 12:16 PM.

Comment

• TF2: Today I finished my 3rd tour of duty on MvM and finished off all those challenges...then ended up going against MvM wave 666...Was a long, iffy fight. But I won.Nothing scares me anymore after this :/

Comment

• Lollipop Chainsaw last week, that game was a pile of crap.

Now playing NFS Most Wanted.
              Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Playing FF7 during downtime on my Galaxy S3.. the original Japanese version.. works great on epsxe app, 95% accurate to gameplay on my PS1 back in the day I'd say.. FPSE has some good features but the sound is absolute garbage.. still you should get both..

Comment

• Sleeping Dogs

Comment

• Halo 4

Damn, that was short.

Comment

• Haven't been around for a while.

What I've been playing despite the little time I've had so far are:

- Resident Evil 6 (PS3) [Great so far! Digging the controls/mechanics although they can use some work...and the game seems very 'linear']
                      - Resident Evil: Revelations (3DS) [Picked it up for a real cheap deal on Amazon...and I loving this game!]
                      - Dark Souls - Artorias of the Abyss (PS3/DLC) [Loving the new content and the patch that fixed many of the glitches PvP players abused and better balance]
                      - Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (PS3) [Been having lots of fun with a few friends online...one of the best Fighting games of the year]
                      - Street Fighter: 3rd Strike (PSN) [Been playing with a lot of friends over skype with a full lobby for hours on end...great to pick up on this game again]
                      - The Last Story (Wii) [I've only played for about an hour and I'm really liking it so far...totally, more than, worth the $8 (NEW!) one-day deal on Amazon]

I've also picked up for real cheap...Sonic Generations (PS3), Sonic Colors (Wii) & House of the Dead 2 & 3 Returns (Wii) along side two Brandless-Nyko perfect shot peripherals to get the classic lightgun feel. I'll be turning my attention to them over the holiday break. =D

Comment

• Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Claire's Browning HP is in it.

Comment

• I bought BLOPS 2. It's OK but not great, better than BLOPS1 and MW3 though.
                          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Hitman:Absolution and Black Ops 2
                            "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                            Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Assassin's Creed, the first one. I'm currently beating the shit out of every drunk the pushes me around and woman that asks me for money if Ubisoft didn't want to make the most annoying NPC's in gaming history they sure as hell were trying.

Comment

• Dead to Rights: Retribution
                                You can play as the dog... and kill people with him!!!XD

Comment

Working...
                                X