No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I loved Dead to Rights: Retribution. Fun game.
    See you in hell.

Comment

• Pong - to celebrate its anniversary today

Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
      sigpic

Comment

• Far Cry 3. I fuckin' love it! I wasn't expecting anything out of this game (this series never caught my attention before), but it really surprised me in the end. The characters and the settings are great.

Comment

• Finished The Witcher, best RPG I ever played. Currently downloading on Steam Assassin's of Kings which I got on Steam's autumn sale.

Comment

• Playstation All-Stars Battle Royal.

Aside from the roster being mostly crap and nearly all the big PS names from the last 17 or so years being missing, the game is fun to play. Could have done with a story mode.
            Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• I'm playing Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood right now, pushing through the series quickly in hopes of being ready for ACIII by Christmas! Steam sales man... they hurt my wallet.

Comment

• I'm currently playing Far Cry 3, I picked this up today and I've been loving it. I was recommended this by a few friends, and I honestly thought I wouldn't like it, but I was proven wrong.

I'm also playing Dead Rising 2, just playing through again to get to Level 50. I'm also playing through Silent Hill: Homecoming. Aside from Far Cry 3, I'm mainly playing games I own that I never really bothered to complete.

Comment

• I have been playing a few games: Deep Fear, Far Cry 3 (my fave FPS yet, so expansive!), Silent Hill Downpour (damn good game IMO), and finally Zone of The Enders HD Collection.

I love FC3, it's so expansive and I lvoe how open the whole game is. This is why I like sandbox FPS games.

Deep Fear is a great game and I do recommend it to anyone who likes Resident Evil. IMO it's the best BioClone (Resident Evil clone) out there. It does everything the BIO games do, with some nice improvements. You can move, run and shoot all at the same time, and the controls are perfect. The story is outrageous but the gameplay is what takes the cake. Seriously if you haven't tried it, you should.
                  My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Well I grabbed Arma 2 CO in the Steam sale and tried DayZ, and whilst not the perfect game by any stretch, it's bleak, oppressive, incredibly hard and wonderfully creepily atmospheric.

Crawling for ages away from zombies (death is final) only to get into a building and be held at gunpoint by another player who then proceeded to make me prove I was unarmed before letting me go is an experience you'll not had in many games. The lack of trust anyone has is amazing.
                    http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                    http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                    Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

• "ANARCHY REIGNS!"

Comment

• Dark Souls. It's been years since killing an enemy felt to gratifying.

Comment

• I think my signature says it all. Just picked it up recently, played through the game (incredibly lengthy game imo) and I have to say, Deus Ex: Human Revolution was the real Game of the Year in 2011. Anyone who hasn't played it needs to read about it and pick it up. Literally one of the best games ever made.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Journey
                            Limbo
                            Bioshock 2 MP
                            Crysis
                            Big Sky Infinity

Journey the only one I enjoyed, rest are all boring, infact everything I'm playing is boring. Same old things so many games done before. GOt hundreds of games but the only one I think I may enjoy because does something new is Unfinished Swan, but I'm saving that.
                            Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Spec Ops: The Line.
                              Finished it a couple days ago and I'm glad I didn't do too much research to spoil the campaign. It was simply one of the most engaging story driven experiences from recent years. Once got into it, loved every moment of it. The Line will hold a special place in memory and it is the best unexpected surprise of 2012. Spec Ops franchise couldn't ask for a better reboot and frankly The Line is too good to be a part of it.

DmC: Decil May Cry.
                              Started the second playthorugh. The game has an amazing level of replayability.

Comment

• Still BF3, the game is still amazing.

Comment

Working...
                                X