X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Binary Domain
    sigpic

Comment

• Replaying dragonage 2, although not as good as its predecessor its still a good game

Comment

• Lessee here...

- Borderlands 2
        - Fire Emblem: Awakening
        - Fire Emblem: Awakening
        - Hotline Miami
        - Fire Emblem: Awakening...

Oh and Fire Emblem: Awakening.

Comment

• Hotline Miami is...interesting. I don't know what to make of it.

Comment

• God of War series playthrough, without even realising the prequel was inbound so soon
            Last edited by Code_R; 02-06-2013, 01:55 PM.

Comment

• Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
              See you in hell.

Comment

• (Just joined so don't quite know what I'm doing...) I've been prepping my self for another playthrough of Xenoblade on the Wii (I'm wish I had a spare 140 hourse lying around I really do) and meanwhile I've been playing DOA: Dimensions a waiting patiently for Fire Emblem: Awakening to come out in Australia
                Last edited by Guest; 02-07-2013, 11:16 PM.

Comment

• Looks like you're getting the hang of things. How is Xenoblade on the Wii?

Comment

• DmC.

New universe > old one.
                    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                      Looks like you're getting the hang of things. How is Xenoblade on the Wii?
                      I'd put it at one of the best RPGs of last gen. It's got a great story, everything has that very large, epic feel to it, the game is loaded with content, the battle system is fun... yeah, you really can't go wrong with it. And that glimpse of "X" in the latest Nintendo Direct looks like a sequel of sorts by the same people and even that looks incredible too.

Edit: I will say though, if you give it a try, make sure to do a little grinding here or there as you progress through the story. It'll add up toward the end because I will admit, there's a bit of a level spike that can get annoying if you don't prep for it prior to getting to that point.
                      Last edited by Canas Renvall; 02-08-2013, 09:38 PM.

Comment

• I never grinded in Xenoblade and had no issues. Only one end game boss killed me.

The biggest issue is using the Monado, it pretty much forces Shulk into the party for the majority of the game and Shulk AI is very crap and doesn't use it very well so you're then forced to stick him as party leader also just to use it properly. The side quests are all repetitive and mostly fetch quests also.
                        Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Might and Magic Heroes VI, by Black Hole Entertianment and released by Ubisoft.

Not surprised that compared to pretty much all of the EXP packs and main releases before this one, it is just abysmal. "Revolutionary gameplay" means "streamlined, simplified and reduced", and all that in a turn based strategy game which is supposed to keep you thinking. My god...

Comment

• While I waited for Dead Space 3 to finish downloading I blazed through Borderlands 2 playing as Maya in a matter of days, including DLCs. She's either very over powered or I just sucked in my first playthrough as Zer0.

And on that note, started Dead Space 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                              Looks like you're getting the hang of things. How is Xenoblade on the Wii?
                              Thanks Xenoblade to put it simple is one of the best games ever made. The story is fantastic, the characters are amazing and the enivornments *swoons* there phenomenal....to put it even more simple, it's a Wii game that make you forgot it's a Wii game and takes you on a wonderful Journey. And those cutscenes.....*faints*

I pray to the heaven there's a HD re-release, but then again "X" is coming out so...

Comment

• Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3!
                                See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X